Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

When Should I Get Excited

Platinum girl

Just picked up, well yesterday actually, my bright and shiney 10 plate Aygo Platinum 5 door. Whoopee

The car didn't drive itself home, so I assume the accelerator is OK and there is currently no dampness.

Do I wait for the first downpour before I get excited??

Enjoy the car - you paid enough for it :)

Welcome Aboard! Enjoy!

Enjoy the car, mine has never leaked so hopefully you'll be just as lucky!! :D Get some pictures up as well if you can... and welcome :)

I have never had any problems with my car and it's just as shiny nearly three years on. :thumbsup:

Trouble free motoring with a large helping of fun, Welcome to the club. :cheers:

Enjoy :driving::driving::driving:

Hi Platinum Girl, I have the 3dr Platinum, had it 7 months and its great, touch wood no leaks either. enjoy it now. I think you will.

regards

johnhrh

Hi Platinum Girl, I have the 3dr Platinum, had it 7 months and its great, touch wood no leaks either. enjoy it now. I think you will.

regards

johnhrh

If your touching wood you might get a leak... :D

Now you are all getting rather naughty and carried away but thanks for the welcome.

If I get any damp patches I will be sure to let you all know!!

Seriously I hope I dont have any problems with leaks as reported on the site but at least I have a warrenty and the reported reliability and customer service of Toyota.

Has anyone put scuff plates on the cills and would you recommend them as I they seem rather wide and look like they would easily scratch.

Also do you feel a rev counter is an essential as I haven't got one and it looks easy to fit, thoughts appreciated.

Now you are all getting rather naughty and carried away but thanks for the welcome.

If I get any damp patches I will be sure to let you all know!!

Seriously I hope I dont have any problems with leaks as reported on the site but at least I have a warrenty and the reported reliability and customer service of Toyota.

Has anyone put scuff plates on the cills and would you recommend them as I they seem rather wide and look like they would easily scratch.

Also do you feel a rev counter is an essential as I haven't got one and it looks easy to fit, thoughts appreciated.

I put scuff plates on my vehicle two and a half years ago and they are just as good as the day I added them, just make sure you degrease the sills first.

Mine already had scuff plates as it's an Aygo Black, but they also finish the car off nicely as well as protecting the sills. I'd recommend getting a set. As for the rev counter, I don't think it's completely essential but certainly a useful addition. Looks good too. Enjoy your car, you might well have your friends trying to climb in through the front not realising it has back doors... it's happened to me a few times!! Happy Aygoing :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links