Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Got To Be Kidding!

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

I like different but i mean REALLY lol

Why is the such crap looking parts for the corolla? when its supposed to be the top selling car????????

I like different but i mean REALLY lol

Why is the such crap looking parts for the corolla? when its supposed to be the top selling car????????

On a similar note, why are there so few parts seeing as it's the best-selling car!? :lol:

Really tacky in my view. It'll probably sell well though. Lets be honest there is a market for tacky tat.:)

I quite like it.......... Tat to me are wind deflectors, again each to their own ....

There's worse tat than wind deflectors... there's a particular mod on a certain CTS for example :P

:lol: ;)

I quite like it.......... Tat to me are wind deflectors, again each to their own ....

There's worse tat than wind deflectors... there's a particular mod on a certain CTS for example :P

:lol: ;)

i have wind deflectors, as above tho some like, some dont,

much like a few things on here i have seen, as long as the owners like what damage, ahem!! i mean modding they have done then thats ok,

YES I LOVE MY REAR LIGHTS......... Now we have established that, wind deflectors are still tat.. :P :P

YES I LOVE MY REAR LIGHTS......... Now we have established that, wind deflectors are still tat.. :P :P

So when you getting some wind deflectors then? :P :lol:

Haha A+

you know we only joking lol

Doesn't Emsii, or should I say... Didn't Emsii have this bumper?

Haha A+

you know we only joking lol

I know fella, i've had this for the last year almost so nothing new .. ;)

The answer is NEVER, they just wouldn't go with the lights, anyways, im considering a change of motor again..........

Key, Emsii bumper was not that one, he had this.....

http://www.tuning-in.eu/toyota-corolla-e12...t-bumper-1.html

Aaaah, ok.

Emsii doesn't own his 'Rolla any more. :P Hence the 'Didn't' ;)

To be fair, with a touch of alteration work that bumper could look rather nice. I'd rather look at an actual picture than a photoshop. As the person who did that made a right hash, hence why it looks slightly worse than it already is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P

I think even a not so nice bumper falls into a higher category than tat. tat to me is small items that are literally stroon about on cars from a lack of anything else to do.

'IF' and thats a strong, IF, the bumper is made to a high standard it would simply become a question of taste.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links