Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Letters Falling Off

seonaids little aygo

Hey there i recently bought a 2007 aygo black the problem being that after 6 months of ownership my aygo letters have fallen off after the stupid man at the stupid car wash knocked the A off i am now left with ygo instead of aygo to say am mightly annoyed is an understatement i wondered if anyone else has had this problem do u think if i go to my dealer and i cd ask them to put new letters on any advice please?

I am sorry to have to inform you that you are expelled from the Aygo forum, since with an ygo you no longer qualify. Go and raise an ygo forum! ;-) Luckily this forum is not as keen on expelling members as some others ;-)

But seriously, if I were you, I'd go to the dealer and just explain what happened. Of course they should not fall off and I'm sure it's pretty uncommon. Do you still have the A? It should be relatively easy for the dealer to reattach it.

You might have to pay for a new 'A' or maybe the whole 'Aygo' badge; I'm sure they must stock them. And if you have to pay, it should be relatively cheap. Hope you get it sorted! I'd have been so annoyed with the car wash people!!

Very sorry to hear that, frustrating when its not your fault. It the dealer can help then send the bill to the carwash lad if not then try get a Badge from the scrapyard and neatly superglue it back on.

Very sorry to hear that, frustrating when its not your fault. It the dealer can help then send the bill to the carwash lad if not then try get a badge from the scrapyard and neatly superglue it back on.

thanks for the advice i do still have the A but thought better of sticking it on by myself i will phone the dealer tomorrow its just annoying that some stupid car wash idiot does that and am just thinkin if i ever sell the car i cant possibly hand it over here is ur new YGO lol thanks for the advice will let u know wot happens

You cant get single letters, will be a full AYGO sticker/badge from the dealership.

I dont think you will get it free unless they are feeling generous though.

Mart.

don't glue it!!

you can buy 3M double sided sticky pads that are basically what they had on to start with. You can get them from any newsagents, just get the thin black ones. I had the same problem on a Badge on the side of a saab - stuck it back on (admittedly it was fiddly cutting out the tape to size). never had a problem.

Glue will be messy and won't last as well.....the pads are designed to hold on badges

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links