Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strut Brace Is On

97paseo

Thanks to Dazh for the advice - he was right it was worth the hastle! :D

strut2resize_001.jpg

brace_bay1resize_001.jpg

OMPCUresize.jpg

More responsive & positive turn in & really helps out mid corner - fun! :thumbsup:

Only problem is the alarm - gonna try & move it back coz as you can see thats not an ideal position!

That's one funky lookin strut bar, Si! nice job with the instal though! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

How hard was drilling that third hole? I only have two on mine hooked up, but it still functions fine.

A garage did it all for me in the end, only charged £25 which is less than an hours labour so can't complain.

Bloke in the garage next door who fits them for motorsport use said he didn't think two would be enough, you might wanna get yours drilled as well if it's straight forward?

Excellent! Pleased you finally got it sorted, it looks better with yours being a red car than on mine with it being Aqua <_< Now, should I get the strut brace powder coated or the car resprayed :lol:

Hi 97paseo

Looks great mate. Yours looks a lot easier than mine to fit as i have got to take half the wiper cover away from the windscreen to make it fit :blink: After seeing yours i might have to invest in one matey :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hi ur strut brace is lookin neat!!

where did you get yours from and how much was it?

i've been lookin for one for quite awhile

by the way im from the uk

Yea it was quite simple I guess - Dazh did his himself but the problem with mine was it needed the forth (gold nut) to be drilled & added. :rolleyes:

ezy_e - It's made by OMP - got it for £47ish through Gold. :thumbsup:

Dazh - Get a full respray! :D (& cheers for the help ;) )

Jerry - I'd go for it, they're quite good. I remember Dan etc saying how good they were on the Yaris @ JAE last year coz I was on about getting one back then! :)

They look well smart, im well please for you guys!!!!

You can't complain if you can raise the handling of the car for under £100!!

Did you get them from demon tweeks? Can you get them in any other colour than red?

I feel there'll be one on my seo soon when i get it lowered!!

Nice one lads! :thumbsup:

Did you get them from demon tweeks? Can you get them in any other colour than red?

Yea got it from Demon.

Not sure about the colours - I thought it would come in yellow being OMP but was chuffed when it arrived in red, not so great for you & Dazh though! :P

no not quite as good for Daz but couldnt be better for you!! :D :lol:

A nice black one would prob do nicely under my hood!! If i had funds! ;) <_<

Jerry - I'd go for it, they're quite good. I remember Dan etc saying how good they were on the Yaris @ JAE last year coz I was on about getting one back then! :)

Hi 97paseo

Yes i was looking at them in the demon tweeks mag. They only come in red so thats great for me :P Looks sweet mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links