Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dmf Replacement

rambler

hi folks

well its saturday today and my rav4 is booked in for DMF flywheel,clutch replacement on wednesday.

i am very nervous indeed :help: ,will this be the turning point in my rav's life with me,or will it be 'just like new' :unsure: when i get it back.

i am hopeing to continue to enjoy its services for at least another 2-3 years,and for the 1st time in my life take a vehicle past 100'000 miles... :eek:

its covered 88'000 now,still feels no different from when i bought it 4 1/2 years ago :yahoo: :D :D

i am so afraid it will not feel 'the same' as it has done for last few years. :crybaby:

it has never used any oil or water since i have owned it :thumbsup: ,my concerns are that that could all change in next week or so.

i have requested that the technicians who do the work,actually show me the faulty 'bits' before they are 'recycled',so i can see the faults for myself.

then pay the ££££ bill :angry:

so.....see what happens :rolleyes:

hi folks

well its saturday today and my rav4 is booked in for DMF flywheel,clutch replacement on wednesday.

i am very nervous indeed :help: ,will this be the turning point in my rav's life with me,or will it be 'just like new' :unsure: when i get it back.

i am hopeing to continue to enjoy its services for at least another 2-3 years,and for the 1st time in my life take a vehicle past 100'000 miles... :eek:

its covered 88'000 now,still feels no different from when i bought it 4 1/2 years ago :yahoo: :D :D

i am so afraid it will not feel 'the same' as it has done for last few years. :crybaby:

it has never used any oil or water since i have owned it :thumbsup: ,my concerns are that that could all change in next week or so.

i have requested that the technicians who do the work,actually show me the faulty 'bits' before they are 'recycled',so i can see the faults for myself.

then pay the ££££ bill :angry:

so.....see what happens :rolleyes:

Fingers and toes all crossed, Rambles, in the certain hope that your wee pal will see this through and come out the other side ok.

Big Kev :lol::thumbsup:

I don't know why you are worried - it will feel great compared to how it was!!???

Don't worry Rambs - it will be fine.

Yeah, it has to be an improvement, I had a big grin when I got mine back with the new dmf, I couldn't believe how used to the knackered dmf I'd got. Since getting it back I'm averaging over 2mpg more than I used to get.

Hope all goes well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links