Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why To Choose Avensis?

wewek

Hello,

I want to buy a new car and I would like to ask you why to choose Toyota Avensis?

I need estate car, diesel with manual transmission and I'm making decision from among: Renault Megane Grand Tour, Saab 9-3 SportCombi, Volkswagen Golf Variant and Toyota Avensis.

Could anybody give me some tips why it's Toyota the right one?

Thank you!

really depends upon your own needs/budget but whilst it's 1 of the smaller in it's class I would have thought that the Avensis Tourer was the largest of the models that you mention.

You want to have a test drive in them all though.

do you mean a brand new i.e. 2010 model or a "new to you" car?

Renault Grand Scenic is just a refresh of a car that's quite old and tired underneath, they look good and are an excellent family car, we've had two and an Espace but they are problematic and Renault and their dealers aren't a good pairing when you have problems.

The Saab's are a good option as their is plenty going cheap due to the issues with them and GM, but like the Renault they are an old car underneath but an option if the money is right, but you won't get a spec anywhere near as good as the Avensis (09> model)

VW's are expensive and poorly spec'd for the price, don't hold the value anywhere near as much as VW would have you believe,nor as reliable. VW will punish you severely if you service outside the dealer network, mate of mine had a Passat with 75K on clock blow a turbo and wiring loom, they found out it had one service by an independent and wouldn't entertain the warranty claim, cost £4000 to repair, now fighting it out in court.

I chose my car out of Skoda, Audi, VW, Merc, BMW, Ford, Toyota and Seat, I felt the T4 Avensis tourer was the largest, UK built, highest spec, best emissions and the dealers seemed down to earth and not up their own ubiks like the germans.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links