Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Project Alis So Far

IrishRob

Right here we go got her back from being lowered today and fell in love again at first sight.

So far, I put in the rev counter, seat covers, removed the rear wiper, have had a couple of different wheels and as of today is lowered.

Im planning to get an alarm and tinted windows asap.

When I got it first, bog standard.

post-82842-126929704726_thumb.jpg

My old wheels

post-82842-12692965416_thumb.jpg

Seat covers

post-82842-126929619349_thumb.jpg

Lowered :)

post-82842-126929633268_thumb.jpg

post-82842-126929642838_thumb.jpg

Will be giving a proper clean and polish at the weekend hopefully then the rest of the plans early next month fingers crossed.

Lets know what ye think please.

Cheers dude,

Its dead easy to dewiper just needs a couple of spanners and a 30mm blanking plug, flip forward the little cap on the outside by the base of the wiper arm then undo the nuts, bit of wd40 and very gentle persuasion to get wiper arm off an the motor is just bolted to the boot catch.I got a bundle of the blanks from Maplin. the wheels are 15" BK Racing 299's.

Looks good... but why did you de-wiper it? I find the rear wiper quite handy... rain doesn't half pour off the roof and onto the screen! :P

Cheers dude,

Its dead easy to dewiper just needs a couple of spanners and a 30mm blanking plug, flip forward the little cap on the outside by the base of the wiper arm then undo the nuts, bit of wd40 and very gentle persuasion to get wiper arm off an the motor is just bolted to the boot catch.I got a bundle of the blanks from Maplin. the wheels are 15" BK Racing 299's.

Thanks mate i might have a think about de-wipering it :)

Looks good... but why did you de-wiper it? I find the rear wiper quite handy... rain doesn't half pour off the roof and onto the screen! :P

Took it off because it was one of the tiny ones and I never used it, fancied taking it off really, hehe i like it more without :)

Looking good mate :thumbsup:

How are you finding the ride with the lowering springs and wheels?!

What's next??

James

its a bit stiffer alright but alot more fun in the corners, she hasnt rubbed yet even when I went over a humpback bridge a touch to quick last night.

Next is defnitly tints, with a bit of luck it will be early next month. How is yours running these days jjj?

its a bit stiffer alright but alot more fun in the corners, she hasnt rubbed yet even when I went over a humpback bridge a touch to quick last night.

Next is defnitly tints, with a bit of luck it will be early next month. How is yours running these days jjj?

Cool man yea I still can't get enough of the corners!

Its running good, clutch is on its way out though may need replacing before next service :unsure:

Saving up for a bike atm so not too much money to spend on my Aygo. Am thinking of tinting the rear lights though just to see what its like :)

Show us pics when u got the tints done :)

James

Got the weather to give the Aygo a proper clean today so here are the pics.

post-82842-127039923827_thumb.jpg

post-82842-12703993266_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links