Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wtf Is Up With People Posting In My Sales?

farhanali89

Right point made. If you aint buying an item leave dont post in my for sale thread. I dont give a crap if you can get it cheaper. AE102 my sales have nothing to do with you....I dont give a flying ___ if you got the item cheaper. You may have got the item cheap because you scavenge to facelift your car but stop digging your ore in to my sale threads so turn around and take a stroll.

The price i ask it the price im selling for.

Mods i have reported off topic posts in my sales and nothing is done about them....i paid my subscription so why the hell are non paying members allowed to advertise in my for sale. A french guy with 2 posts signs up and says hes selling his left hand drive strut brace for £90

How many times will i have to report crap and nothing ever be done.

LOW BALLERS.........Stop being cheap if you aint got the money dont buy....dont tell me you can get it cheaper if you havent got the dollar dont bother. I sold some stuff a while back brand new TTE stuff and people are PMing me with stupid prices i mean come on we all want a bargain but then theres just being silly about it.

Im selling a £290 rear lip brand new which i have never seen on a UK car still boxed up and people are offering me what £100....WTF

How many threads are floating about where people dont pay for advertising yet they are allowed to post up items, Mods have a look through posts theres tons of them running around.

maybe cos your online gameing buddy isnt toc admin. or quises(9gc admin) bitch as your known! getting peeps banned cos they wouldnt pay £3k for the incomplete tte sc or port your manifold. :thumbsup:

its a public forum - they are to pass info between fellow owners so if i disclose what i paid for the rarer rear strut brace that is my business. you get low balled (have a turned yanky?) as you do the same to others. now stop crying and get on as nobody clearly cares.

You got banned because you were extremely rude to other members. You were banned here before aswell so its not a first.

I didnt want your manifold....pocket rocket performance haha? one guy working out the back of his garage who cannot even prove his ported manifold gives any gains.

Read the for sale rules again, your posting off topic info in another members for sale thread to put off potential sales. When have i low balled with others the price someone asks is what i pay, if i find the product is not worth it i wont haggle the price ill walk away simple.

I suggest you both stay out of each others "for sale" threads before someone really over steps the mark and gets banned, take this as an unnoficial warning to you both for your petty and, quite frankly.. rediculous comments to each other. We have all read your comments aimed at each other and to be honest, we are getting quite sick of it.. so it's stops now.. end of!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links