Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whiteline Front Roll Bars Heellp

scott5

hey guys iv got a problem purchased front and rear whiteline roll bars for my car..the back roll bar wasfitted in 5min but the front one i had to drop the sub frame down wasnt to bad to do. but the problem is that my drop links dont fit the new roll bar. the holes on the roll bar are to small. iv got b.c coilovers on my car aswell and got difrent drop link with them that i had to drill my standered roll bar out 2mm more to fit has any one else had to do thats runnig b.c coilovers?? and has any one fitted front roll bar to there cars ??? cheers scott

Ive got front Whiteline Anti Roll bar fitted. i got some1 to fit it for me, but i think the drop links fit the anti roll bar. Is ur one an adjustable one?

Ive got front Whiteline Anti Roll bar fitted. i got some1 to fit it for me, but i think the drop links fit the anti roll bar. Is ur one an adjustable one?

yeah its an adjustable roll bar. i phoned up B.c suspension and the are making custom drop links for me so happy days :D

NICE, how much?

where did you get the anti roll bars? would like them for my t sport. do they make much difference?

cheers

you get them from fensport . i have a rear one and yes it makes much of a difference cant comment on front.

• 3 weeks later...

you get them from fensport . i have a rear one and yes it makes much of a difference cant comment on front.

ok sorry bout the very late repply lol got the drop link made from b.c for nothin free of charge :D and yeas the front roll bar is adjustabe and yes bothe roll bars make the car handle amazin it dont move when goin round corners not had it kick out once

• 2 weeks later...

Which BC Coilover kit did you get??? The one for the ZZE130? Or you got a kit number I can have as can't find a kit for my 1.6

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links