Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Wipers On 2001 Avensis Vermont

ncc98071

Hi

I have a 2001 Toyota Avensis Vermont Diesel, Hatchback and the front wipers are not working. nor is the washer, was working fine but stopped yesterday morning on me.I am guessing that it is a fuse that is gone, C

Can somebody tell me where the fuse box is on the avensis and also do they have the layout of the fuse box

I am not very mechanically minded!!

The rear wiper has never worked on car since I bought it so may be just a fuse as well

There are two fuse boxes. One is behind the small storage compartment below right of the steering wheel. There should be a map on the back of it. The other is in the engine bay near the Battery. Again there is a map inside.

cheers funkg, it was located in the small compartment box beside the steering wheel, replaced fuse and all working fine

cheers

• 4 years later...

Thanks for that advice, mine went this morning, found the hidden fuse box, checked the 20 amp fuse, it had blown, so replaced with only spare fuse big enough (30amp) & all is working fine, but will change back to 20 amp fuse when I go to the car spares shop this afternoon, regardfs to all great site & so helpful, just don't know how I could keep the old girl running without you all

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links