Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Club Avatar Vote

Steve

Well I think that your avatar should be whatever you want it to be (within reason)

Mine doesn't 'reflect my personality'...I just like the picture! :thumbsup:

I'm with Nicola...my legs are staying off my avatar, as is the rest of my body! Did think about having a mug shot up there but decided the monkey was prettier :D

I think that Bibbs would prefer to think he is the only one to see me rather than everyone else too :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yannick

• Paul C

• SexyCrayola

• louise3512uk

Paul C ....Well its unique... not seen anyone else using that pic ...... ooh eck we have a train spotter on the board :lol:

Louise ... I was hoping your DOES reflect your personality ... I think that monkeys dead cute and funny!

Paul C ....Well its unique... not seen anyone else using that pic ...... ooh eck we have a train spotter on the board :lol:

Louise ... I was hoping your DOES reflect your personality ... I think that monkeys dead cute and funny!

steady on not a train spotter I get in there and drive and fire them not stand on the end of the platform collecting numbers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links