Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bumper Section

Garry.L

Some nice person decided to hit the corner of our Rav 4-2 in a car park then 'do one' with saying anything....

The corner section has crushed in so will need a replacement, I've checked Evilbay and tried a few breakers with no joy.

Other than a Stealers, any idea where from and how much?

TIA.

When I had my 4.2, I had a little coming together with a wall :rolleyes: and to replace one

of mine.That was 3 years ago and at that time it cost me about £120 for a painted one from

Parts_King. Quite easy to fit as well.

When I had my 4.2, I had a little coming together with a wall :rolleyes: and to replace one

of mine.That was 3 years ago and at that time it cost me about £120 for a painted one from

Cheers Dave.....

Given the cost of a replacement from a breakers/ebay and then the cost of paint, £120 seems pretty good - do you happen to have any contact details?.

:thumbsup:

Cheers Dave.....

Given the cost of a replacement from a breakers/ebay and then the cost of paint, £120 seems pretty good - do you happen to have any contact details?.

:thumbsup:

Here you go -

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34014

Some nice person decided to hit the corner of our Rav 4-2 in a car park then 'do one' with saying anything....

The corner section has crushed in so will need a replacement, I've checked Evilbay and tried a few breakers with no joy.

TIA.

Hi Gary,

one of our long standing members, Robert6930(?), had a similar problem and did wonders by warming it up with a hairdryer and pushing it back into shape. He posted some photos and it was difficult to believe the result. Think it was Anchorman who suggested the hairdryer.

TIA.

Hi Gary,

one of our long standing members, Robert6930(?), had a similar problem and did wonders by warming it up with a hairdryer and pushing it back into shape. He posted some photos and it was difficult to believe the result. Think it was Anchorman who suggested the hairdryer.

Thanks....

TBH I've already removed the section of bumper, and with a heaat gun managed to push out the 'bump', problem is the bumper crushed and caused creases which have cracked the paint and stretched the plastic - so while it looks a lot better it's still not right.

Thanks Dave M, I've mailed Parts-King. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links