Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye From Me....

nrgizerbunny

Well after 5 years of ownership, it looks like my affair with my toyota corolla t sport is about to end. I'm emigrating so the car will have to go.

I just wanted to post to say thanks to all of those who have helped me along the way. The car has never let me down and I am sad to be selling it but nonetheless it has to go.

I am most upset by the carputer as it took me ages to get that put in :( If someone can offer a new home for it, i would be grateful, I will be gutted if I have to dismantle it.

A sad farewell to you nrgizerbunny :beer:

With all your knowledge and your carputer, you have been a fantastic help to all of us.

I personally wish you well, and hope you will one day, find your way back to here :clap:

Bing

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments guys.

I am glad some of the stuff I've put on here has been useful to people. I think the brake guide proved very popular. I will put the brake overhaul guide up before I leave totally.

Could someone point me in the direction of the temporary sale page, I would like to sell my car on the classifieds :crybaby:

good luck lad, i found the guides very handy aswell, best of luck, where you going ? canada ? :thumbsup:

Oh no!!! A valuable member going

Who will post up all the guides now, dont go damn it!!!

How much you looking for the carputer, I would love it in my car but money is stretched & I dont think i could fit it lol!!

good luck in the sale and good luck to where ever your going?

Shame to see you go sanj, always been a great help and your DIYs were brilliant. Im sure youll still browse the forums right?

You planning on picking up another car when you move? Keep us posted and again thanks for all the input thumbsup.gif

:(

Not sure i even want to give you the link to the subs page.... Clicky

I should be moving to Halifax Nova Scotia which is in Canada, I just need to sort out a couple of things first.

I will either put my car back to standard or leave the carputer in and sell it as is but I'd much rather the car and carputer went to a good home rather than anything else. I know its just a machine but I put an awful lot of blood sweat and tears into it to get it to where I wanted it to be. I think its probably one of the best in car computers in the UK if not Europe - Everything works! and its totally reliable!

I will still browse around the forum and will still be here to offer advice where I can but it'll be as a has been and not a "now"!

Guides I need to post:

1. Brake bleeding

2. Brake overhaul

3. Yaris ARB's

ohh noo . such a shame . thanks very much for all your guides and advice.legendary member.

good luck mate

I've not even been here that long but have benefitted so much from your guides and knowledge. Best of luck with everything you choose to do in the future, I holiday in Toronto regularly and it's a beautiful country with great people. Good luck :)

:-( Good luck on ur move and dnt forget bout us in the UK :-)

I'm another who's found your guides and advice extremely useful - thank you. All the best for your move to Canada!

saved me alot of time and money with your guides as it gave me the knowlege to do the jobs myself. Take care and good luck with the sale.

Joel

I am another one of your guide user who found your guides extremely useful :thumbsup: . Good luck with pastures new. From what i've heard it is a remarkable country.

Good Luck Bunny, thanks for the guides - i've leeched my rear, front brakes and my gear box oil off your guides :)

I have relatives over there in Toronto, great place - not sure what sorta car you will have to put up with, but look forward to cheap fuel and stupidly large engines!! :)

finaly used ur gearbox oil guide tonight worked a treat . good luck in canada im so jealous .

I've found your guides of great help, waiting for the brake bleed one to appear and do it at the same time as gearbox oil. Good luck in Canada eh, will you be driving over there at all? I'd want a silly big truck or something for the great outdoors :P.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links