Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

45 Mm Lowering Springs

leebo

can some one please point me in the rite direction. im lookin for 45 mm lowering springs f & r for my rolla compressor ive for some but they lower front 45mm and rear 35mm. ***** finding parts aint as easy as it was for my rolla gti

I'd be careful with going that low on just springs, you're making the shocks do the same amount of work in a much shorter space.

You'll ultimately knacker them so anything above 35mm and I advise you to go for some coilovers instead! :)

PM Parts king because I think he does some TTE parts. :yes:

You need to remember that any quoted drop is based on the Pre-Facelift CTS.... the Facelifts are 15mm lower and i'm not sure if the CTS-C is lower again but it does have a full Eibach suspension setup already thumbsup.gif

If you want to go 45mm then you need H&R springs, im sure theres another make but can't think what it is. I've had my springs for nearly a year and shocks are fine :thumbsup:

You need to remember that any quoted drop is based on the Pre-Facelift CTS.... the Facelifts are 15mm lower and i'm not sure if the CTS-C is lower again but it does have a full Eibach suspension setup already thumbsup.gif

yeah its dropped 35 mm. but sill its like driving jelly. ive toyed with the idea of coil overs but its more a cost thing. im on the verge of buying some ultraleggeras so money is getting tight, got my discs and pads ready to fit but want to do a job lot all at the same time........:crybaby:

If you want to go 45mm then you need H&R springs, im sure theres another make but can't think what it is. I've had my springs for nearly a year and shocks are fine :thumbsup:

dont spose yu have a web addy to get me on the rite track :thumbsup:

We have a set of Tein Basic Coilies on the CTS, good ride yet comfortable and a decent ride height too! :yes:

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

Has a nice tuck for the wheels IMO. :D

dont spose yu have a web addy to get me on the rite track :thumbsup:

Go on Germanys eBay they are much cheaper on there than buying them in this country even with delivery!!! I'll try and find a link to some but i emailed the seller and they reply fast in English, clever Germans lol!!!

Sweet mate, looks mean!

am i posting my photos wrong or what ?? howd i get a pic up rather then a link? engine end of them month. im moving house so around then as long as paper work has gone thru..

haha start up a photobucket account mate. It's free.

Then just copy the IMG link into here. ;)

Thanks, I can come down to remove it on the 7th and 8th of August.

PhotoBucket

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links