Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Warns About Faulty Engines

Raistlin

_47820401_toyota.jpg

Japanese car giant Toyota has warned about potential faults with the engines of about 270,000 cars it has sold worldwide, including the luxury Lexus.

It said the engines could stall while being driven, but affected vehicles have not yet been recalled.

This is the latest problem to hit the carmaker, which has recalled more than 10 million vehicles globally since last September.

Fresh figures show Toyota's June sales were up 26.7% on a year ago.

Worries about further reputational damage and the costs of a potential recall pushed Toyota shares down by more than 2% on Thursday.

Ouch ! :( Progressing too much, too quickly ? :unsure:

Or too complicated, now ? My 1991 starts & goes , no worries :lol: [touch wood ] It hasn't computers.fault indicators etc, just does its job efficiently :thumbsup:

Ouch ! sad.gif Progressing too much, too quickly ? unsure.gif

Or to complicated, now ? My 1991 starts & goes , no worries laugh.gif [touch wood ] It hasn't computers.fault indicators etc, just does its job efficiently thumbsup.gif

Why do you touch your wood whilst driving ?

Isn't that dangerous :D

Or to complicated, now ? My 1991 starts & goes , no worries laugh.gif [touch wood ] It hasn't computers.fault indicators etc, just does its job efficiently thumbsup.gif

Using Mobiles is against the Law :yes: Nothing in the rule book about the other :yahoo: Anyway, years of practice..... :lol2: as you are well aware :sneaky2:

I am pretty :censored: at Toyota for their penny-pinching and failures lately. They aren't helping themselves at all because truth be told, they aren't making them like they used to!

Vic's AE92 GL Executive is a prime example. It starts it goes and it stops when the key is turned out the barrel.

They really need to get their act together now because they are only harming themselves with all of these recalls...

Blah blah blah...

Toyota's sales are up.... recent survey's have shown that people didn't pay too much attention to the media hype (apart from Americans)....

Plus i don't recall seeing many people on here actually experiencing any of the 'problems' that supposadly affected the particular models...

Toyota are now obviously airing on the side of caution after their hefty fine from the American's...

try it - you'll find its safer than holding yer podger. i know.

Blah blah blah...

Toyota's sales are up.... recent survey's have shown that people didn't pay too much attention to the media hype (apart from Americans)....

Plus i don't recall seeing many people on here actually experiencing any of the 'problems' that supposadly affected the particular models...

Toyota are now obviously airing on the side of caution after their hefty fine from the American's...

please try to concentrate on re-starting yer Corolla as its causing a pile up on the motorway :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links