Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Club Toyota

SilverT4

Those of you who have bought demonstrators, did you get Club Toyota membership and RAC membership ? As yet my dealer hasn't given me any info on this. When I asked about RAC membership, he said all I would need to do in the event of a breakdown is call the RAC number in the windscreen. Guess what ..... there isn't one. Should I have some proof of membership ?

When I picked up my new Corolla last week I asked the same question.

The dealer told me that should get a card through the post from the RAC in a few weeks.

However with my last 3 Fords - the first came with a card, then the last two didn't (cost cutting exercise!). But when I did have a problem, I just rang the number on the back of the tax disc holder, they then checked their database against the vehicle reg - no need to show or have the card.....

So i wouldn't worry.

I bought a new Prius, not a demonstrator, but still I got nothing from the dealer, the paperwork arrived through the post at least a week later.

But the dealer told me it would do, and there was a windscreen sticker in the meantime. I think your sales person should at least be able to supply a sticker and confirm your membership will come through. Press him/her harder. You should be entitled, provided the car is less than 12 months old.

Jerry

Mine took a couple of weeks but I did get it. I don't know whether that was just how long it takes or it was beause I rang the dealer afer a week to enquire where it was.

Anyway, the RAC number on the card is 0800 246 824

Club Toyota number is 9845 275 5555 so you could check if you are a member.

I didnt get anything when I bought my used Avensis either, perhaps I should follow it up since my tax disc holder doesnt have it on either.

Hi people

Yes you will get a card eventually. Club Toyota are very slow when it comes around issuing the breakdown cards. Every time i renew mine it takes at least 3 to 4 weeks before it arrives. I hope the recovery service doesn't take this long :help:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links