Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exterior Door Trim

baz1631

dose anyone know if the exterior door trim on 2002 rav4D4D slides off or do you need to remove the interior door trim to get at it? Also can u get a smooth finnish once removed?Mine is getting past its "sell by date" and I'd like to have it smooth finnish if possible

If your Rav came from the factory with them, chances are they are clip on which means if you remove them it will leave holes where the clips are. If they have been after, like mine have

then they are stick on and you can remove them. A bit of heat from a hairdryer while gently

pulling them off should work if they are stuck on.The excess glue should be removeable, but

tread carefully who knows what lies beneath.Could be used to cover previous damage. :thumbsup:

by looking at your picture of your gold rav 4 they are stuck on at factory and will have clips with holes in your door pannels...

so yes you can take them off but no as you end up with holes in your doors.

Thanks gentlemen, will take note. maybe i'll just remove and clean-up. Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links