Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Burgers 'damage Jaws', Say Dentists In Taiwan

Raistlin

_48295179_001599447-1.jpg

Fast food restaurants in Taiwan have been urged to drop big burgers from their menus amid a growing number of jaw injuries, according to a report.

Patients have had difficulty opening their mouths after munching giant burgers, said Professor Hsu Ming-lung, of National Yang-Ming University.

Problems can arise when tucking into burgers higher than 8cm (3ins), Hsu was quoted as saying by the China Post.

Hamburger-related injuries are on the rise, he warned.

He called on fast food restaurants to limit the size of their hamburgers to prevent the public from quite literally biting off more than they can chew.

When ever I see an Asian tucking into their meat they don't appear to have a problem...

Doesn't cause that problem for the Yanks :huh: They never shut their yaps, anyway :shutit:

Obesity...... that's a different matter :disgust:

But Asians normally have sweet small mouths, at least my one did... eek.gif

But Asians normally have sweet small mouths, at least my one did... eek.gif

A Man of discernment :thumbsup: They have it over the Yanks, every which way :yahoo:

I was down on an American girl and I said "Thats a big pussy",

When I had finished my foreplay she asked why I had said "That's a big pussy" twice...

I said "I only said it once, It must have been an echo"...

I was down on an American girl and I said "Thats a big pussy",

When I had finished my foreplay she asked why I had said "That's a big pussy" twice...

I said "I only said it once, It must have been an echo"...

Lucky that you didn't sing when you were down there :rolleyes:

Coming round the....

Yes ! I DO know the rest of it :lol:

You must be older than you look if you remember it too :wheelchair: Oh ! I forgot :blushing: Mages of your rank are immoral. I meant immortal but...........stet :lol2:

Both, that's what gives me my edge thumbsup.gif

Trying to shave points :D

Not shaving gives me an extra 10 minutes in bed :D No sense in the world in being 1/2 asleep & holding a sharp instrument to your throat :fear:

Don't you country squire types have a lackey for those jobs...

Don't you country squire types have a lackey for those jobs...

Would you trust an underpaid & abused lackey to do that for you, Sirrah ? :crazy:

Then don't under pay them thumbsup.gif

Right ! It is still ok to abuse them? Right ? Can't have the plebs get above their station, you know. What !

Slander most foul! :censor:

Actually, my middle name is Victor, preceded by David, giving initials of D.V. = abbreviation for Deo Volente= God Willing :thumbsup:

Long time since I did Latin, so if that is wrong, I'll be hearing about it , shortly :lol:

The reason that I go by my Middle name is that it has been family tradition for generations to call the 1st born son, David. Using the middle name saves confusion :thumbsup:

The reason that I go by my Middle name is that it has been family tradition for generations to call the 1st born, David. Using the middle name saves confusion thumbsup.gif

I bet Mary hated that...

The reason that I go by my Middle name is that it has been family tradition for generations to call the 1st born, David. Using the middle name saves confusion thumbsup.gif

I bet Mary hated that...

Ok, Ok ! :lol: So even I'm fallible after all [some human blood in me] I should have said "to call the 1st born SON " :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links