Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Exhaust! Pic

kintung01

I have gone to taiwan on holiday last week, and my main mission is to buy and bring "my baby" back:

20100711143.jpg

20100711140.jpg

holdskyant-img600x398-1220861988106.jpg

this is how it looks on a FD2 civic typer R

holdskyant-img600x398-1220861987975.jpg

e35284755-ac-7155xf3x0600x0399-m.jpg

HKS style pressure back exhaust, very good quality and light, the extra pipe can produce more pressure than standard N type exhaust, so that the car can maintain the torque at mid rpm. Also it will be a little bit quieter as well

Looking forward to get it install in Noverber probably, need to wait for my car warranty end and insurance finish

Can anyone recommend which CAT i should use, is it if i changed a high flow CAT, the engine light will come on

And shall i add a pressure box in between the backbox and the CAT?? to reduce the noise and maintain some torque

Next item:

Steering Bushing, anyone can tell me what is the benefit of metal bushing, and where i can see it under the car, is it hard to change it??

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great. Will you be taking it on the dyno once you have it fitted? Would love to know if that extra chamber does increase back pressure or not.

i may take it to dyno after installed, but not sure whether i will do so b4 install the exhaust unless someone here will pay me to do that, hahahaha :drool:

Interesting concept, bit like a resonator on an intake.

Massive tail pipe though, if you stick your head in there you might find a secret world

There is no point doing a dyno after pulling the exhaust on because you will not have anything to compare it to. not every engine leaves the factory with 190bhp.

Looks real nice mate.

But you should dyno now and then dyno after as Luke said they don't all have 190BHP some have more. :naughty:

Looks real nice mate.

But you should dyno now and then dyno after as Luke said they don't all have 190BHP some have more. :naughty:

"some have more" whahaha

how much for a run on dyno, roughly??

Honestly mate I cannot remember, I've done two and I can't remember for my life.... :no:

Not an awful lot though, and it gets cheaper per unit if you do a group thing. :yes:

Sounds about right, not too bad IMO.

I vaguely remember paying £40 or within that ball park... :wacko: Decent price.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links