Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Just Got An Estima/previa 2003 And Love It, But....

Madcatstyle

Hi. Just got an import estima 2003, basically a previa, but need some English manuals and also want to know the service intervals and jobs at those intervals.

Can anyone help.

It's a beautiful car and those Japanese do so low milage and load the car up with lots of gadgets :)

The Estima is very different to a Previa, even though they look similar, they are narrower for starters!!!!

You can try the Haynes website www.haynes.co.uk and have a search, but I doubt it; for a Previa you have to get the US edition!!

If it is any consolation, I cannot get a Haynes manual for my new Mitsubishi, even though it is an official UK model that has been on the market since 2003!!

The Estima is very different to a Previa, even though they look similar, they are narrower for starters!!!!

You can try the Haynes website www.haynes.co.uk and have a search, but I doubt it; for a Previa you have to get the US edition!!

If it is any consolation, I cannot get a Haynes manual for my new Mitsubishi, even though it is an official UK model that has been on the market since 2003!!

Hi. Well after 2000 they are the same as previa As they stopped making the narrow body ones. So I am fate a previa manual really :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links