Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Front Grill Chrome Surround

kinkykezram

Hello! I currently own a 2003 Corolla T3, and have seen a chrome front grill surround on lots of other Corollas (e.g. TSpirit) Does anyone know where I can purchase on of these from?

Many thanks,

Kinkykezram :thumbsup:

It comes only with the SOL versions (rich versions) of the corolla but not on the TS. You have to find the whole mask from a SOL corolla because you cannot just get the chrome. This chrome is clipped on the mask of a SOL corolla which has special holes for the clips of the chrome.

I, on the other hand, am looking for a grill mask from 2003 TS (which has no chrome suround) LOL...

I wish you were in Greece so as to exchange them... :rolleyes:

It comes only with the SOL versions (rich versions) of the corolla but not on the TS. You have to find the whole mask from a SOL corolla because you cannot just get the chrome. This chrome is clipped on the mask of a SOL corolla which has special holes for the clips of the chrome.

I, on the other hand, am looking for a grill mask from 2003 TS (which has no chrome suround) LOL...

I wish you were in Greece so as to exchange them... :rolleyes:

What do you meen SOL (rich versions)?

I got the chrome grill trim, it was part of the bodykit i got put on when i first got my car.

I'm sure you can get it by itself, but i hate to imagine the price of it, i'm sure Mr. T will charge something like £100 for it!!

As I said, I think that even if the chrome trim is sold separately from the rest of the grill, it will not clip on the grill of a TS 2003 as it does not have the necessary wholes so as to accept the clips.

The only way to do it, according to my opinion, would be to buy the whole set i.e. a grill from a SOL version which has the chrome trim already clipped on. Or find someone to exchange grills... :thumbsup:

I tried to remove the chrome trim from my grill, and when I did I saw that it was clipped on and it was leaving a lot of wholes which made the grill look ridiculous. So I clipped it on again. Now I am trying to find a grill without the chrome (i.e. from a TS 2003) to replace mine.

For your info, at least here in Greece, there were two versions of the corolla E12, the one called SOL and the other TERRA. The SOL version was the full version including more airbags, chrome touches etc, while the TERRA version was the simple one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links