Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Pumps

Kelvyn

Has anyone else noticed lately when you fuel up you stop on a round number go in to pay and the bill comes to £**.01 OK its only a penny but oil companies are making record profits lately and you might not have the change if you're paying cash. This rolling on seems to be happening a lot lately and i think its :censor: annoying

nope dont have that proble, after the click, you can go upto the next pound, but dont pull the handle fully

Has anyone else noticed lately when you fuel up you stop on a round number go in to pay and the bill comes to £**.01 OK its only a penny but oil companies are making record profits lately and you might not have the change if you're paying cash. This rolling on seems to be happening a lot lately and i think its :censor: annoying

Stop being a tight ***** and fill it right up :P :lol:

it only happens at certain stations for me. No matter how hard u try at these same ones it ALWAYS goes up by a penny!

-Z

I never try to get it to the exact dollar. I always pump until it stops, and pay at the pump. By doing that, I should (at least in theory) fill it to the same level each time, and I can better track my mileage.

complain to the manager, hey you get 1p of extra petrol, why complain?

Never had that problem but i always keep a couple of 1 and 2p's in my never used ashtray!!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Never noticed that, but I have noticed the occurance of those pumps that constantly click-out even when the tank is obviously not full--that anoys me more

dont put the nozzle in fully, and make sure that it does not overflow

dont put the nozzle in fully, and make sure that it does not overflow

I know that, but there is some pumps (one at our local too) which clicks constantly, no matter how full just annoys me!!

if you dont like it, use another one

Na hes right its pretty common for stupid pumps to click out for no reason. I find changing the angle of the nozzle works.

I would suspect that the extra 1p is going to the government, not the oil companies :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links