Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Buy ?

Raj_UK

hey all

has anyone any recommendations on where to buy a new or nearly new IQ3 in white ?

also are there any recalls for IQ's out there ?

and will the 2011 IQ be the same of is there going to be a facelift / any changes at all from the 2009 an 2010 models ?

cheers

Raj

has anyone any recommendations on where to buy a new or nearly new IQ3 in white ?

No idea on this one, I am not in UK.

Nope, so far so good :)

and will the 2011 IQ be the same of is there going to be a facelift / any changes at all from the 2009 an 2010 models ?

There is no annoncement other than the electric version of IQ (EV). The concept one looks weird with sliding door and glass top, it is also abit shorter than the current version. That one should be available for sale no earlier than 2012.

The only new thing added onto the current IQ is the collection model which offer a few different interior colour settings and has already been released in various locations.

No idea on this one, I am not in UK.

Nope, so far so good :)

There is no annoncement other than the electric version of IQ (EV). The concept one looks weird with sliding door and glass top, it is also abit shorter than the current version. That one should be available for sale no earlier than 2012.

The only new thing added onto the current IQ is the collection model which offer a few different interior colour settings and has already been released in various locations.

thanks for the reply :)

the interior choice on collection models is an interesting point, since from photos I've seen, the current interior looks bad ... hopefully the MY2009/2010 interior will look better in person when I check it out today at my test drive

does anyone know if the iQ collections are coming to the UK ?

actually thinking of Europe ... does anyone know the cheapest RHD country to buy an iQ in ? maybe I could do a road trip to the mainland and bring one back with me ?

You can download the actual pricelist from every Toyota page (at/be/ba/bg/ch/cz/de/.../cy/mt/uk/.../si/rb).

Note: different tax is included, if you will bring the iQ to your country

Note: only uk/ie/mt/cy can deliver RHD, non of these are on the mainland

Note: cars are different equiped (drum brakes, glove bags, steel rims, ...)

Note: strongest iQ (diesel) not in all countries :dontgetit:

hey all

cheers

Raj

The iQ is being released in the US next year and it is "facelifted" compared to the 2009/10 European models, inside and out, called the Scion iQ.

I don't know if these design chamges will also be applied to the UK models next year, but for rationalisation of production I would have thought so, unless the US car is to be made in a factory in the US for it's own market.

If I can afford it, mine will be due for a change next year and I would prefer an updated model!

If anyone knows of anything definite please let us know!

just been for a test drive of a 1.0 iQ and that was OK for what I need it for

quite a bit more body roll than I'm used to ... but I guess I'll get used to it ... seems quite "chuckable" though

the little radio/clock display to the left of the speedo seemed annoyingly small ... but maybe I'm being picky

what's the difference in driving between the 1.0 and 1.33 ? is it as simple as saying that if I liked the 1.0 then the 1.33 is better in every way ?

someone mentioned pre-reg iQ3's from dealer with 10 miles on them for £9995 ... anyone know where this was / is ? since I'm looking for a white one

feel free to PM, email or msn me since I'm ready to buy RIGHT NOW

:)

Links to the pre reg IQ3's I looked at:

Johnsons Toyota Wirral

RRG Altrincham

Both are silver

I test drove the IQ2 & IQ3 decided on the IQ2 as it had the same gadgets and rear disc breaks not drum brakes as on the IQ3. I added Chrome mirror caps and a few other bits and bobs, collected her 2 days ago and love her to bits shes going back to have full leather seats fitted nxt wk :yahoo: cant decide on red or black leather. I swapped a mini cooper S for her and was concerned I would miss the power but after driving the cooper S I didnt think there was much diffrence bettween the IQ2 & IQ3 both much slower than I was used to, but many more miles to the gallon and still fun to drive!

Good luck in finding a white one :)

thanks Katy

at least I know IQ3's do exist with delivery miles for under £10k !

just need to find a white one

who are you getting to retrim in leather ? could you let me know what the retrim ends up costing since I may do the same ?

Links to the pre reg IQ3's I looked at:

Johnsons Toyota Wirral

RRG Altrincham

Both are silver

I test drove the IQ2 & IQ3 decided on the IQ2 as it had the same gadgets and rear disc breaks not drum brakes as on the IQ3. I added Chrome mirror caps and a few other bits and bobs, collected her 2 days ago and love her to bits shes going back to have full leather seats fitted nxt wk :yahoo: cant decide on red or black leather. I swapped a mini cooper S for her and was concerned I would miss the power but after driving the cooper S I didnt think there was much diffrence bettween the IQ2 & IQ3 both much slower than I was used to, but many more miles to the gallon and still fun to drive!

Good luck in finding a white one :)

Toyota dealer doing the leather they use an outside company

Cost 695.00 fitted any colour, you can even have IQ embroidered on the front seats for 25.00!

had a call back from a dealer ... they want 11k and won't drop to 9995 for a white iq3 with delivery miles on

strange when there are multiple silver ones for 9995 in the same condition

thanks for price on leather interior ... might have to go for it if i ever find a car for the right price

if anyone finds one please post on this thread / contact me ... and I'll try and find some way to pay you back with a little iQ related treat of some sort

£10482.00 Johnsons Toyota Liverpool 2010 White IQ3 800miles on clock sure you could get this one at the right price!

Good Luck

thanks for your help everyone

I collect my white iQ-3 on Sunday

once I get my wrap and wheel powdercoating done on it I'll post up some pics

oh yeah ... that reminds me ... now I need to look for a leather retrim with the middle part of the seats in black carbon leather and the sides in black alcantara ... can anyone recommend anywhere in the Thames Valley plz ?

Congrats on sorting it in the end!! Good luck with collection, I get my leather fitted on Monday next wk will post some pics when I get her back, hopeing my private plate will be transfered by then too :D

Still can't decide on Black or Red leather :huh: will have to make my mind up by Monday morning any advice would be appreciated.

Toyota use Transcal to fit leather seats take a look at there website

Ah I just noticed you are from Reading. There's a few around the area that I see fairly regulary. I'll keep my eye out for you.

3rd Tuesday of each month there's a Jap car meet ... wanna start iQ'ing to those ?

7pm at the M4/J11 Madejski Stadium supermarket McDonald's carpark (better than it sounds ... LOL)

Ah I just noticed you are from Reading. There's a few around the area that I see fairly regulary. I'll keep my eye out for you.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links