Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Weeks To Go...

RNS

u lot talk about these other cars i have no idea what they are i have to google most of it. i was born 1984 :(

i hope i get to see my car next weekend they ask me to pop over and sort some paper work out they should have done 16 weeks ago....

1984? I was 14 then. I have a feeling from reading some of these posts that I'm not the oldest Prius owner - by far :thumbsup:

I thought Victor was that grumpy bloke from the tv programme in the 1990's.

hi all

i was 52 then, but not a prius owner yet, sonny.

right about victor meldrew,i think i am getting like him, misses says so anyway.

that's what i call my dad he always moaning these days about everyone and everything..... got to be an age thing....

that's what i call my dad he always moaning these days about everyone and everything..... got to be an age thing....

It sure is. One day it will be your turn :)

Did you write to your dealer to get that annoying reversing beep switched off ;-)

Wednesday a week for us....I hope, it is not into the country until this wednesday....Then it is still the JBL Upgrade, DAB, Styling Pack and Window tinting to be applied....Makes you wonder what they actually do in the factory rolleyes.gif

Anyway next week for us as well, then straight into our garage for a bit of detailing to prepare it properly; snowfoam, wash, dodo juice lime green polish, chemical guys fk109 sealant and finish it off with some diamond white wax from dodo juice....Oh and poorpboys wheel sealant/wax I nearly forgot :-)

Ready for the winter and 6 months of just rinsing her off :-)

i got that beep thing turned off they asked me so it must be common thing they get asked

just wont time to go faster.

i set that fuel web site thing up i named my prius SOOTY no idea why first thing that came to be head.

I set that fuel web site thing up. I named my prius SOOTY, no idea why first thing that came to be head.

It's a white one then :rolleyes:

RED

Then you're planning to wash it as often as I do?

every day really or every other day have to due to work :(

I wash mine every day or at least every other day much to the amusement of my neighbours who constantly make fun. Do they mock a restaurant for cleaning the kitchen every day, erm no, but I get it everytime. Must be what makes me grumpy? :thumbsup:

yer me and dad used get that we used to wash both taxis out on the front now.... but we built a car port so cannot see in now... but spending 12 hours a day in the car u want it to be clean around u.

anyways news update 8 days 13 hours 22 mins to go.....

every day really or every other day have to due to work :(

I wash mine every day or at least every other day much to the amusement of my neighbours who constantly make fun. Do they mock a restaurant for cleaning the kitchen every day, erm no, but I get it everytime. Must be what makes me grumpy? :thumbsup:

hi grumpy

how often do you change the table cloths.

ONE week now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am off to the airport next wednesday morning, so the dealer has said I can settle up on the car on the Tuesday afternoon, and he will accompany me home in the car with the trade plates and leave it in the drive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links