Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's It Really Worth

simonj

Although I enjoy my little car a job change means I have to swap it for something bigger. I have been stunned by the offers on trade in that I have been given. After buying it and knowing it's one of the slowest depreciating cars out there I wasn't that concerned. Until I actually got some offers ! Its a 56 Grey +, 3 door with 25k on the clock. A citroen dealer valued it yesterday at £3k. Apparently its know one of the least wanted cars second hand after the scenic and clio. He couldn't explain the fact he had an 07 C1 on the forecourt for £5.5k.

Anyhow I think I am a realistic guy but what is really worth? Any help would be great.

Thanks

I take its, its an MR2 mk3?

Have you looked on autotrader? W reg ones with upto 80,000 miles are going for £3K! I would have thought about double that as a private sale.

I find this site useful. Can't spot a 3dr MR2, but the most basic 2dr with that year/mileage seems to be worth about £7k.

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk

I sold my immaculate BMW 5 series touring privately for exactly TWICE what dealers were offering me for it. I then went to an auction and bought my current Prius, the whole exercise saved me £5k on what I'd have paid had I just traded in!

torch it. It will save the planet and someone with a poor sense of pride buying it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links