Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Empire State Building Sacked By Bedbugs

Raistlin

500x_21_year-old_man_jumps_off_top_of_empire_state_building.jpg

It survived the Depression, a bomber crash and King Kong’s climb, but can the Empire State Building withstand a bedbug infestation?

Officials say exterminators had to clean out an employee changing room in the tower’s basement after bedbugs were found there last week.

The officials tell The New York Daily News that an employee had the bedbugs on his clothes and brought them into the building, but that the problem is now under control.

Tourists visiting the skyscraper say they are disgusted by the bloodsucking pests.

Bedbugs have been discovered recently in New York City theaters, clothing stores, office buildings, housing projects and posh apartments.

The city fielded 11,000 complaints about bedbugs last year.

So what ? Big deal ! :rolleyes:

People have survived bed bugs ever since they started sleeping in the same place each night on a regular basis. :lol:

That is why I try to sleep in a different bed each night. I don't get bed bugs, but I can be surprised at what I've caught in the morning :lol:

I thought the term bed-bug was a reference to the homeless, for whom I have much respect.

Could this be the cause of the spread of AIDS? Bizarra??

I thought the term bed-bug was a reference to the homeless, for whom I have much respect.

Could this be the cause of the spread of AIDS? Bizarra??

Aids? Not guilty M'Lud :angel: Last time my Probation Officer made me have tests, I was clear & I have the certificate to prove it :thumbsup: Have you ? ? ? :sneaky2: :lol2:

Yeah, but a First Aid Certificate doesn't count :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links