Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlight (Nsf)

vikvallabh82

Yesterday I realised my NSF dipped bulb was blown (oh no!) when i went to have a look I found that two of the three brackets that hold the Headlight Cluster were broken! Just want to know from the knowledgable members - can i get a headlight cluster from ANY Corollea to replace mine? (Pre or post face-lift)

or Did Toyota change the Headlight design?

if you car is pre facelift then any nsf pre facelift headligh unit should fit, same goes for facelift. headlight units are relatively expensive and personally i would get the clips plastic welded rather than replacing the whole unit (assuming there is nothing wrong with the headlight itself).

in answer to your question yes the design from pre to post facelift headlights did change. The pre facelift are more angular if i can describe them like that whereas the facelift lights have a tear drop design.

if you car is pre facelift then any nsf pre facelift headligh unit should fit, same goes for facelift. headlight units are relatively expensive and personally i would get the clips plastic welded rather than replacing the whole unit (assuming there is nothing wrong with the headlight itself).

in answer to your question yes the design from pre to post facelift headlights did change. The pre facelift are more angular if i can describe them like that whereas the facelift lights have a tear drop design.

Thanks for that! I will look into Plastic welding - I probably will go down the Araldite route (don't know if this is the same thing as plastic welding)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links