Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New ! Engine Mod

superkart

Hi All

Just been looking to try and improve my GEN 7 140 i come across a company called sniptec in germany , it has a system that is fitted to the outside of you engine and works off engine

frequencies i got one and fitted it and diff its made is unreal the car now pulles from 2000 rpm all the way to limiter, its pulling at least 1500 revs lower and at the top end keeps pulling

plus the throttle response now is instant com paired to before plus top end is about 5mph more, its smoothed the power right out and you can drive around town at 2500 rpm no prob .

I recommend it ! everyone should have a look at it as its so simple There site is in german but has some english www.sniptec.com

Utter S4ite. Another con job. eBay is full of them.

Again, a load of old cobblers.

I love the way he can't even explain the product properly either. :lol::rolleyes:

Agree with GreyRacer. Full of ****. I bet your the owner of the website? come on own up!

if i owned the site i be driven somthing better than cileca as i would have lot more money .

how ever i bought the product and works on my car not bothered weather u belive me just thought let you guys Know ?

Agree with GreyRacer. Full of ****. I bet your the owner of the website? come on own up!

if i owned the site i be driven somthing better than cileca as i would have lot more money .

how ever i bought the product and works on my car not bothered weather u belive me just thought let you guys Know ?

Must admit it probably does work on your car but then the rest of the members drive CELICAs.

aha! It's a common mistake..... :P

Ok, so please explain to me exactly how it works, what does it hook into? Give me some good information, you may convince me to get one.

Surely if someone had discovered how to convert engine vibrations into horsepower, wouldn't this be massive headline news and a solution to the oil crisis, how come no one has heard of this mysterious product

As with all these snake oil products, if they REALLY worked, then why don't car manufacturers fit them to their own cars................. the reason why, THEY DON'T WORK

They work on the 'placebo' effect. Tell a certain type of person it works and they will believe it.

I recommend it ! everyone should have a look at it as its so simple There site is in german but has some english www.sniptec.com

You knobs must be getting a fortune in pay to advertise various companies. Sniptec dont even sell parts for Cilica, you sell games and consoles, so, let me ask you this question......................

How much do you pay to advertise on here?...........oh that's right............Nothing........nuff said.

Your site is probably full of spyware and most likely a phising site

Goodbye scammer ;)

We seem to be getting tons of this type of post recently, coming on to say they have seen a good site with links to scamming/phising sites.

Mods: Please delete this fool before I spit my dummy out :lol:

:thumbsup:

We seem to be getting tons of this type of post recently, coming on to say they have seen a good site with links to scamming/phising sites.

Mods: Please delete this fool before I spit my dummy out :lol:

:thumbsup:

hi kingo

whats wrong with tying a carrot to grill Badge,must be good 50 bhp.

I did it and got it dyno'd, gave rubbish results. Sent me hoppin' mad..... :rolleyes:

try a bigger carrot.

carrot must be renewed annualy or 10000 miles,which ever comes first.

Ok, so please explain to me exactly how it works, what does it hook into? Give me some good information, you may convince me to get one.

You can all mock it but i no it works on my car and thats all i am intrested in !

all i no is it works off the materails of the engine nothing to do with the internals of the engine or electronics , there is 3 items pipes that go on outside of the engine , a pipe that goes onto ouside of fuel line

and some ally strips that go on air induction .

my freind is looking into becomeing a dealer in uk for it and asked me to try it so i did .

my engine was standard it was cheap and easy to do ,so i did and it made for me big diff ! it pulls 1500 rpm lower and at the top the last 300 revs it would normal struggle

now it goes to limiter no prob still pulling .

ALso i noticed the response on the throttle was much better .

Also the engine feels much more free , i belive it helps reduce friction inside the engine .and gives a better conbustion because of it

all i no is it comes from sceince not engineering if want i take some pics to prove i own the car i will.

Do have any other good tips to improve power ?

I dont really care that you guys dont understand it and are stuck in your ways and are not open to new things i all i want to do is make my car faster

If you can help great! if not Shut up Bitching

I must dig out my fuel magnets, they have the effect of making my Reliant Robin turn to a throbbing V8 without touching the engine, it's all to do with adjusting the occilations of the magnetic earth true north facor warp 10 which in turn re-winds the bubbles on the camshaft and produces 900 BHP on top of your engine without touching it, quite magic really, you can buy them off me for only £499 INC delivery, you get a free lifetime subscription of bull sh*t monthly with every magnet sold, its true, trust me I'm in the motor trade :rolleyes:

You can all mock it but i no it works on my car and thats all i am intrested in !

all i no is it works off the materails of the engine nothing to do with the internals of the engine or electronics , there is 3 items pipes that go on outside of the engine , a pipe that goes onto ouside of fuel line

my freind is looking into becomeing a dealer in uk for it and asked me to try it so i did .

my engine was standard it was cheap and easy to do ,so i did and it made for me big diff ! it pulls 1500 rpm lower and at the top the last 300 revs it would normal struggle

Also the engine feels much more free , i belive it helps reduce friction inside the engine .and gives a better conbustion because of it

all i no is it comes from sceince not engineering if want i take some pics to prove i own the car i will.

I dont really care that you guys dont understand it and are stuck in your ways and are not open to new things i all i want to do is make my car faster

Dude, I'm 16 and I have been taking engines apart since I was 14. I can see that this is utter shite. I've made choices on the 4A-GE to reduce inertia which certainly doesn't increase combustion. Magnets won't reduce friction. Reducing the size of the journals on moving parts reduces friction and therefore inertia, helping the engine rev easier without being sluggish. It doesn't increase power, it increases drive ability.

Let me see what other bits of your logic I can poke holes in.... oh yes: "...it comes from sceince not engineering..."

I particularly like this statement. I have been studying subjects necessary to enter Mechanical Engineering and I've done fairly well so I have some confidence in my ideas. Science and Engineering are two things so closely linked, engineering is a compilation of Physics, Chemistry, Advanced Material Science, Applied Science....... ha, Engineering is a specified form of SCIENCE.

And don't tell me I am not open to new ideas, I have in fact made a concept for a new form of engines which, if I can get to a prototype stage, would put you to the test of being open to new ideas.

Just give up the scam mate, you have no one fooled here. :thumbsup:

KP

So good is the company, Google can't find it when you search for it. I owe the OP an apology, I Googled sniptec and found a games company, that was Sniptec EU. One thing I do stand by though, it will be a crock of sh*t :lol:

hi

i sympathize with you,all you are trying to do is pass on what you have found with your tuning kit.

i am having the same trouble with my go faster carrot,which works for me.

it cost next to nothing to fit (PRICE OF ONE LARGE CARROT).

maybe i did not make the fitting of this one large carrot clear,so here goes.

secure one large carrot to Badge on front grill (bluetack seems to do the job ok)the thick end of carrot nearest car and pointy end facing up the road.the one large carrot must be horizontal to the road.its very important that the one large carrot is not above this horizontal line as the car could lift at the front and cause car to loose traction.

if after being in use some time the one large carrot may develop a droop,if this occures there is no need to replace the one large carrot with another one large carrot,just place your hand around the one large carrot and give it a few rubs,you will find the one large carrot will firm up and return to its original shape (maybe a bit bigger,depending on temp.remember the angle of dangle is directly proportional to the heat of one large carrot.

WARNING do not allow any member of the female s*x carry out the rubbing of the one large carrot,as this could cause the one large carrot to adopt a vertical position which could possibly cause the car becoming airborne.

and if you have not got a pilots licence you could be in trouble with police.a vertical one large carrot problem can be cured by throwing a bucket over of cold water over the vertical one large carrot.but mind the steam.

do not remove any greenary from the one large carrot as this works a bit like the flights on a dart and helps in handling of a now a high performance car.

if anyone needs further advice do not hesitate to ask.

:lol2:

My carrot got soggy and is clogging the intake system. :( I'm worried it'll begin to burn off... :unsure:

Dude, I'm 16 and I have been taking engines apart since I was 14. I can see that this is utter *******. I've made choices on the 4A-GE to reduce inertia which certainly doesn't increase combustion. Magnets won't reduce friction. Reducing the size of the journals on moving parts reduces friction and therefore inertia, helping the engine rev easier without being sluggish. It doesn't increase power, it increases drive ability.

Let me see what other bits of your logic I can poke holes in.... oh yes: "...it comes from sceince not engineering..."

I particularly like this statement. I have been studying subjects necessary to enter Mechanical Engineering and I've done fairly well so I have some confidence in my ideas. Science and Engineering are two things so closely linked, engineering is a compilation of Physics, Chemistry, Advanced Material Science, Applied Science....... ha, Engineering is a specified form of SCIENCE.

And don't tell me I am not open to new ideas, I have in fact made a concept for a new form of engines which, if I can get to a prototype stage, would put you to the test of being open to new ideas.

Just give up the scam mate, you have no one fooled here. :thumbsup:

KP

AS I said iam very happy with it on my car , its not magnets so do no were you got that from . I think you may find as a piston goes up and down

it creates a elec field i belive these pipes are taken that away which reduces friction , and there for a better conbustion so i have been informed .

I was told they do that by storeing the nutrons in the pipes which means then there cant be an elec field

also they told me that they are playing with e module of the materails .

Know if you understand that you should be a DR haha !

thats what i have been told but i can asure u that there is no magnets anywere .

Know to have any good tips how to make a 140 vvti faster ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links