Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm A Proper Member Now

Doesn'tExist

Please welcome our Prius :-) I'm a proper member now...

990922885_98P7b-L.jpg

990922278_DPCFg-L.jpg

Loving it! The JBL sound is out of this world, the sound stage is enormous and the detail and clarity is fantastic and that is before the speaker are properly driven in. The DAB fantastic sound quality again, very good where we live. Love the LED headlights, can't believe how bright they are during the day and can't wait to see them at night. I really don't get what the fuzz is about against the iPod kit, works just fine...Select the playlists or album based and quickly go to the tracks, works fine for me...Sure you can't select on artist or genre but that is not a big deal compared to the convenience gotten from it...

A couple of negatives though;

- The style pack has not been fitted correctle, the rear door on one side is lower than the front door and on the other side it is higher. That is just sloppy, they've ordered in a new kit and will replace it.

- They haven't stopped the reversing beep despite me specifically requesting it.

- They haven't given me the old Speakers despite me specifically requesting it.

- I can already hear a creaky noise in the dashboard, it is to do with the SatNav screen mounting I am sure...

- Everybody else on the road seem to be glued to my rear end even when I am speeding? It is like this car is a target to overtake and nobody rests before they do. Not sure yet whether it is funny or annoying.

But overall we are loving it :-)

Cheers...

Oh and another negative...The brakes really squeak badly. I tried a few heavy halts but that doesn't change a thing. Pretty bad really for a new car, never experienced that before. Also I am surprised to have just normal Michelin Primacy HP tyres on it, I'd expected specific low rolling resistance. Not a big deal just a little surprised.

Looks fantastic - hope it doesn't rain too soon, it will stay clean much longer!!!

enjoy it

• 2 weeks later...

quote name='Doesn'tExist' date='01 September 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1283363343' post='1039260']

A couple of negatives though;

- The style pack has not been fitted correctle, the rear door on one side is lower than the front door and on the other side it is higher. That is just sloppy, they've ordered in a new kit and will replace it.

- They haven't stopped the reversing beep despite me specifically requesting it.

- They haven't given me the old Speakers despite me specifically requesting it.

- I can already hear a creaky noise in the dashboard, it is to do with the SatNav screen mounting I am sure...

- Everybody else on the road seem to be glued to my rear end even when I am speeding? It is like this car is a target to overtake and nobody rests before they do. Not sure yet whether it is funny or annoying.

But overall we are loving it :-)

Style pack has been replaced today and looks lovely :-) Reversing beep has been stopped as well.

Still haven't got the original Speakers, they also need to rewire the JBL sound system and iPod connector and I told them to better put the car back together properly next week (they need it 2-3 days for that and take the interior and dash fully apart) so I have no more creaking going on...

We still love it, although loosing it for 4 days after only 9 days ownership is a bit much. I like how they rectify things, but it would be even better when the PDI was done properly in the first place instead of me playing the tester.

Hi, my brakes squeaked for the first few hundred miles but now its been used in the rain, up muddy tracks etc they have gone silent.

I like the tints, can you take a few more pics from different angles please?

I may get my windows done. I also bought a set of mud flaps from Hogson Toyota after they removed the BEEEEEEP! So when I get round to cleaning the Prius at the weekend I will fit them.

You are quite right, ours has done 443 miles now and the squeaking brakes have gone forgot that bit :-) Sure I'll take more pictures in the weekend, it is getting dark now :-)

Let us know about the mudflaps and pictures as well please :-)

Mud flaps fitted, no sweat.

Fronts use existing mountings, 2x 10mm self tapping screw and a plastic clip to replace.

Rears a bit more daunting, 3x holes to drill to accept self tapping screws.

Pics attached.

post-87073-128431297248_thumb.jpg

post-87073-128431302742_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links