Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare Wheel For T180

OrthoRee

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me? I have just bought a 2007(57) T180 and need to find out if it is possible to get a spare wheel (either a full 17" alloy or a 'get you home') for it. It was advertised with one but turned out not to have it....and that was from a Toyota main dealer.

Any help much appreciated! Thanks in advance :D

Ree

I take it you have tried speaking with the dealer? If it was advertised with one they should really sort it out for you.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me? I have just bought a 2007(57) T180 and need to find out if it is possible to get a spare wheel (either a full 17" alloy or a 'get you home') for it. It was advertised with one but turned out not to have it....and that was from a Toyota main dealer.

Ree

There is a very useful search feature on this forum, by using it i found my old post:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103487&st=0&p=963949&hl=Spare%20wheel&fromsearch=1entry963949

Hope this is useful

Ree

There is a very useful search feature on this forum, by using it i found my old post:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103487&st=0&p=963949&hl=Spare%20wheel&fromsearch=1entry963949

Hope this is useful

• Like 1

Ooops I seem to have quoted everyone...sorry all!

Yes I've been in touch with the dealer, they are currently arguing that they don't write the advert and that the 'small print' allows them to not supply one. However last friday (when I was in field, at Guide camp) I got a puncture, I had an incomplete repeair kit (no compressor) and obviously no spare. I had only picked the car up the previous day. Cue AA call out, 2 hours effectively off site, total nightmare...and £115 for a new tyre, as opposed to being able to get home on the spare and shop round for the tyre I wanted (a michelin, to match the other 3, not a dunlop that I ended up with).

Sorry for the rant but this isn't the only thing the dealer have messed about with. Good to know I can get a space saver, will get onto them again today.

Cheers!

Ree

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links