Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Motoring Dvd 7

SuperRetard

I just gone bought a Jap DVD off eBay... Best Motoring International "The Evo Strikes Back". Being a magazine junkie of the highest order, all I can say is WOW

It's like the best car mag ever, but in widescreen dolby digital!!!

The main group test is a load of STi and Evo things around Tsubuka track (the road-bias STi and EVO GSR are actually quicker than the rally-based homologation models), there's a rally Evo vs a JTC Evo vs a standard Homologation Evo.

Then there's a feature called My Car Challenge. The reader challenges the journo/racer types to lap quicker than him in his own car. There's a brilliant 200bhp Starlet Turbo and a reasonably stock RX7. Both the punters lose, but only just.

Then there's the Touge challenge, which is basically a single track road litttered with hairpins, trees and jumps. It's like Cadwell park but better! 8 different tuners offer up their best weapons for the job. The Yashio Factory supercharged Yaris is awesome! The reviewers favourite. But the winner in the nose-to-tail duels (or battles as they call them!) is a 200bhp AE86 Corolla Levin. It only just beats a 200bhp celica engined MR-S. The tuned Celica wins the 'best road car' vote. The nose-to-tail "Battle" tests are awesome! The gap between the two cars is measured as they set off, then measured as they cross the line. They're soooo close! The AE86 is driven by some dude called Drift King and, well, you gotta see it. It had me driving like a maniac for two hours!

Basically, it's the best £9 I've spent in a long time! It's all-region, english voice-overs and subtitles. Bought from eBay user view4you. Don't get one of the chinese-language versions!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links