Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Polishing Wax?

SMH13

While we are on the topic of cleaning products, can anyone recommend a good product to use on the black plastic parts like the front grille, side protectors and back sill protector?

I want them to look clean and black but not cheap and shiny which is how most silicon based products will make it look. I've never had this much plastic trim so have never looked into it before.

Cheers,

Ben.

While we are on the topic of cleaning products, can anyone recommend a good product to use on the black plastic parts like the front grille, side protectors and back sill protector?

I want them to look clean and black but not cheap and shiny which is how most silicon based products will make it look. I've never had this much plastic trim so have never looked into it before.

Cheers,

Ben.

Ben - Check out this stuff it's exactly what you're after. You need to clean the plastic trim with a decent APC first to get the best from the product. Use it on all interior dash trim also. This product leaves a natural matt sheen and not a greasy, silicone finish that you dislike and protects well.

Cheers

Blue

:g:

Cheers,

Ben.

Ben - Check out this stuff it's exactly what you're after. You need to clean the plastic trim with a decent APC first to get the best from the product. Use it on all interior dash trim also. This product leaves a natural matt sheen and not a greasy, silicone finish that you dislike and protects well.

Cheers

Blue

This wax not only shines your car but makes it pong good as well,not cheap but worth every penny i reckon :yes: Stew

see HERE

PS Blue vortex check out worlds most expensive car wash by scrolling down on same link its in DERBYSHIRE :g: :g: :g:

I've got half a bottle of Meguires you can have for £25k :thumbsup:

google Zymol Solaris.....

Blue

google Zymol Solaris.....

Blue

Done that, Zymol solaris $30,000 in its own solar heated tin but you get a gold spoon :toast: I've added an edit to my previous post worlds most expensive car wash in Derbyshire :eek: Stew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links