Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Verdict On Me New Car

Andy_e

Well yesterday morning at 8.45 am i picked up my brand new shiny 04 plate t sport in Balearic Blue with tinted windows.

I have to say after having it for 36 hours im quite impressed with the car. It drives well is nippy and can move when pushed and also looks the dogs nads ( Pictures will come online when weather gets better lol).

The only problems i have had are that ive had a few small scratches on me cd fascia which has been ordered to be replaced and ive also got a few small bubbles on three of me tinted windows out of five but have been told to leave them a few more days to see if they clear up if not they will be replaced which is good news.

I have noticed how quick me petrol goes down though lol compared to me starlett 1.3 but other than the above i cannot complain at all.

Eveywhere ive been from work to a supermarket, people i dont know have said "cor i love your car, it looks well smart" Makes me laugh

Anyway nuff said

Andy - Truly well impressed.

NICE! btw, the T-sport has the 1.5l 108hp/106q am i right?

the gas consumption is noticable compared to to ur 1.3? whoa. that's news.

and... do ur car's bumpers and interior look like this???...

gr_val09_01.jpg

gr_val10_02.jpg

i'm from canada, and we don't have the RS, the t-sport nor the sportivo here.

problem is, the faster car you get the more you put your foot down cos you like it, hence the fuel consumption.

must admit when miss tsport got hers, the fuel compasumption was good, tis she run the engine in and then it went downhill form there, and since having the silencers removed from the exhuast, its been even worse, cos she puts her foot down just to here it go "broooooommmmm" :lol:

gr_val09_01.jpg

gr_val10_02.jpg

I thought it had a completely body coloured bumper at the front. I'm sure the pre-facelift did. Maybe they changed it?

gr_val09_01.jpg

gr_val10_02.jpg

I thought it had a completely body coloured bumper at the front. I'm sure the pre-facelift did. Maybe they changed it?

just checked the Toyota website and it's not body coloured bumper at the front!

Congratulations Andy_e on your purchase :thumbsup: sure you will enjoy it like the rest ;)

Kenny!

nevermind, i'll answer my own question.

the yaris t-sport. is exactly like the vitz rs in japan. same bumpers.

here's a pic from toyota uk.

V_8005d6f4.jpg

well that pic is wrong.

i have the brochure and the front bumper is semi colour coded. The only black bits are the mesh and the very bottom lip. The plastic parts encasing the fog lights appear to be colour coded.

Errm, correct me if im wrong....... the T-Sport, it aint a Turbo.

Wheras th Vits Rs is.

the yaris t-sport. is exactly like the vitz rs in japan. same bumpers.

Hi Andy_e

I'm so pleased that you like your t sport. I remember i was over the moon when i picked my one up. As for the small niggles let Toyota put them right for you mate :thumbsup: After you get used to nipping around and the car is run in your miles to the gallon will improve :thumbsup:

Have fun in it buddy cos i still do :thumbsup:

jerry!!

just been into garage to check (u made me think about it! )

my facelift Tsport is same as vitz pic grey front skirt,grey mesh

and grey around fogs.thought it woz but had to go look!!!!!!

kimi :P

ive got a black Tsport the grey front skirt gos well with it,

aint to sure if grey goes with other colours its a personal preference

thing aint it.the grey plastic also wont get paint chips like coded skirts

thats a good thing aint it!! you could also get it colour coded if u wanted to,

like jerry said Tsports are so much fun to drive mines 6months old and free'd up

nicely :yes:

kimi B)

Congrats on your new Yaris T-Sport! :group-cuddles:

Love your choice of colour - I bought my T-Spirit in Balearic Blue a month ago and its a beauty! :D

Couldnt quite afford the T-Sport but its on my wanted list - plus the colour always turns heads! They are gorgeous cars, I bet you are well chuffed!

:thumbsup:

i'm confused. aren;t those pics the face lift version, not the pre face lift version?

teri has got the 02 model, which is the pre face lift version?

her front looks like this

TerisBaby3.JPG

obviously i colured the grill red else it was the same black as the above one. everything else is colour coded.

Lets clear this up lol

The model shown with the blue car and gunmetal bottom bar and rear bumber bit in gunmetal is the new face lifted model.

This is the version available from sept 03 i believe and the version all new cars have such as mine.

I also had a result in the reason that mine was a jap model as opposed to a french one which was a stroke of luck.

I wasn't sure on the gunmetal bit to start with but i actually think it makes the car look something other than just blue and im happy with mine.

Andy

say again? :wacko:

just kiddin.

its a yaris, who would be happy, they are !Removed! fannytastic little broom brooms.

problem is, the faster car you get the more you put your foot down cos you like it, hence the fuel consumption.

I find that setting the trip computer to give you instantaneous fuel consumption tends to counter this effect slightly, although I'm not too worried - after my old 1989 Peugeot 205 anything seems to have pretty good fuel consumption.

Martin

u wanna drive mine for a bit.

put ya foot down too much, and it drops to about 150miles to a tank, costing £30 quid.

potter around and it avergaes about 250.

:thumbsup: Must say the same good pick i still love mine but have to send it in for loads of minner things soon . I have seen what i think is a TS but the bumper is wrong can any one shed some light on the older modle it had dif bumper at rear <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links