Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Guildford Cruise?

starletsr

Hey guys, just asking does anyone go to Guildford Cruise at all?? Well for the people that live done south east area.... 1st Sunday of the month this Sunday coming up.... anyone going?? Just a question to ask. Bored u see. :lol:

Its dead now guildford. Too many rozzers and nobs in novas.

Its dead now guildford. Too many rozzers and nobs in novas.

Yep stay clear its propper cack mate I live about 5 mins away from guildford if you want to go to a meet goto the reading one more of a laugh + no nova's :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lol: True about the novas and saxo's.... well gonna go down to see what's happening down there, havent been long time.... hope there won't be too many cops. LOL.

Whens the next Reading meet?!

The cruise is practically on my doorstep. Knowlson, where do you live?

It can be amusing to turn up in an MR2 because everybody wets themselves when they see it, but besides from being a bit of an ego booster it's rubbish. Still, if anybody fancies going down for a laugh give me a shout ;)

It normally gets rumbled a bit after it starts.

The cruise is practically on my doorstep. Knowlson, where do you live?

Addlestone mate near weybridge :thumbsup:

so 5 mins up the a3 for me to get to guildford :thumbsup:

Ahhhhhhhh!

I used to go to college in Weybridge. Well, to be specific I use to frequent the Hand And Spear pub situated just outside the college when I should have been in lesson. :unsure:

Dymchurchpaseo (man, that took a long time to get right) I live just off of Aldershot Road. My car is black... You'd know it if you saw it because it's !Removed! loud (regularly sets off car alarms in Bedford Road car park)!

Ahhhhhhhh!

I used to go to college in Weybridge. Well, to be specific I use to frequent the Hand And Spear pub situated just outside the college when I should have been in lesson. :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

I used to go to the spear all the time mate £1 a pint night and all that stuff :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I have passed you a few times then i think!

I live just off worplesdon road, near the total garage.

Has your car got metallic surrounds for your rear lights?

No metallic surrounds, but I know where you live!!! :ph34r:

I live by Merrist Wood college (Fairlands village). :D

You'll most probably spot me on one of my many Fish 'n' Chip runs to that Seafare place or one of my cash runs to the Total garage - That's the nearest cash machine to me (!!!) B)

I might go for a laugh, for all of five minutes.

No !Removed! way am I hanging around though - If plod catches an earful of my exhaust I'll be in a spot of trouble.

OK by looking at the weather its pretty dark, wonder if it's gonna chuck it down tonight. Oh black MR2, loud hey, well if u go i'll look out for it... or even hear out for it. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links