Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sticky Bits

Jan&tone

Question...

In the last 6 months I have bought an Aygo for the wife and a Gen3 Prius for myself.

On both vehicles there is a Club Toyota sticker in the top left hand side of the windscreen.

The Aygo's one came off after 3 weeks, and I've just noticed that the Prius one is starting to come off too...

This is a little puzzling, when they were on the drivers door window and the passenger door window on previous cars, they stayed there for the whole time that I owned the cars...

Is the glue different? is it because they are on the windscreen and maybe in the sun more?? Can you get replacement ones?

Not important, just the only niggle I can find on both cars :crybaby:

also... does anyone know how big the hard drive on the Gen3 is?

Hi 40gig but only 30gig available rest is for sat nav

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

Question...

In the last 6 months I have bought an Aygo for the wife and a Gen3 Prius for myself.

On both vehicles there is a Club Toyota sticker in the top left hand side of the windscreen.

The Aygo's one came off after 3 weeks, and I've just noticed that the Prius one is starting to come off too...

This is a little puzzling, when they were on the drivers door window and the passenger door window on previous cars, they stayed there for the whole time that I owned the cars...

Is the glue different? is it because they are on the windscreen and maybe in the sun more?? Can you get replacement ones?

Mine stayed on for 6 months until I had to take it off when Toyota switched to the AA. The new one fell off after a month or two. :(

Question...

Mine stayed on for 6 months until I had to take it off when Toyota switched to the AA. The new one fell off after a month or two. :(

I lost mine some months ago - didn't realise it was a common event.

Thanks for the answers guys, a call to club Toyota is called for I think.....

:thumbsup:

It is the other way around ;-) only 10Gb available. Just rip in high quality, I don't like the dull sound of the lower setting, and see how quickly it fils up. Barely better than a six cd changer.

It is the other way around ;-) only 10Gb available. Just rip in high quality, I don't like the dull sound of the lower setting, and see how quickly it fils up. Barely better than a six cd changer.

18 cd's ripped so far, no idea how much space left, but I'll keep going till it tells me to s.. Off :thumbsup:

Wow that is great!

I'm really starting to think my head unit is faulty. I mean the problems I am having with sound quality and interference, and your discs seem to take up hardly any space. Maybe they've set up mine wrong with only 10G available. 30G for satnav is a silly amount of storage.

Hi my bad 40 gig with 10 gig left for music it will tell you how much is left on drive though .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links