Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 1.0 T2 08-10 Does Your Car Do This?

motoxxx3

I would be very grateful if any owners of 2006-2010 Yaris 1.0 T2 (without aircon) could check and post if their cars do this:-

With your heater blower on number '4' speed - do you notice any fluctuation in the blower speed slowing down & speeding up on it's own whilst driving. Most noticeable especially on roads where you accelerate/decelerate a lot (the fan will slow down whilst you have your accelerator depressed and speed up after 1-2 seconds if you lift your foot right off the accelerator. Please note this will only do it with the car's lights turned off - so you can't try it when driving in the dark!, also you may need to cover 6-10 miles for it to start doing it.

If any owners of this model Yaris could just take note of their cars and let me know the outcome it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Does it make a huge difference, and does it only happen on No 4 setting?

It does it an all heater settings and speeds, but is most noticeable when running on speed '4'

Yes is it noticeable, it is almost like somebody turning the blower speed between '3' & '4'

If you have the radio on you may not hear it doing it.

I covered the subject regarding the problems Iam experiencing with my own car as per the above link, but I would be grateful if there are any owners of 2006-2010 Yaris 1.0 T2 models (without aircon) on here who could check if there cars are doing it also and let me know.

The reason I would like to hear from other owners is because the Toyota dealer has told me it is a characteristic of the Yaris T2 1.0 and that they all do it.

This would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links