Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica Ss-3 Beams Vvti (Red Top!)

Harnz

Manual, 80,000 miles, Metallic Silver. SS-3 Model, full TRD body Kit, HID xenon lights, twin airbags, ABS. This is not a standard Celica, it has a BEAMS VVTI RED TOP ENGINE producing 200bhp and was only introduced to late spec celicas in Japan. SS-3 came with gt4 spec spoiler, super strut suspension, white sports dials, red and black stitched steering wheel and gear knob. This is an immaculate example of a rare car. Also very reliable, this car has never let me down. This is a reluctant sale.

Maufactured in 1997.

Engine size is 2.0 Litre.

MOT'd till May 2011.

Taxed till end of November.

R Reg.

I have owned it for two year and have had it serviced twice.

The car has not been messed with, so no modifications.

I'm based in South Cumbria.

Price = £3300.

If interested please send me a message on here.

Cheers

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

Where abouts is the car based ? What is the overall condittion of the car please be honest as possible as this could be a deal breaker? What is the Absolute lowest you would take for the car ? and most importantly why are you selling if it so reliable ?

cheers.

Where abouts is the car based ? What is the overall condittion of the car please be honest as possible as this could be a deal breaker? What is the Absolute lowest you would take for the car ? and most importantly why are you selling if it so reliable ?

cheers.

I have sent you a private message in reply to your questions.

• 2 weeks later...

still would consider a part exchange + cash for it. The part exchange just needs to be something practical & reliable like a 4 door focus or astra.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

cheers.

• 7 months later...

old thread I know I know.... but I'm just now looking for a beams. Almost impossible stateside to find. Any chance you still have the car.... a mere 9 months later?

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links