Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Bumper Ruined...

andycam06

That is terrible. Do you think the insurance will pay out for total loss?

Think it looks quite nice IMO better than some of the sh** we usually see on here.

Have to agree there Ed.

If the grey part of the bumper was purple and with different rims that'd be pretty mint. That's a custom spay job too, very pricey! :thumbsup:

Think it looks quite nice IMO better than some of the sh** we usually see on here.

Have to agree there Ed.

If the grey part of the bumper was purple and with different rims that'd be pretty mint. That's a custom spay job too, very pricey! :thumbsup:

sorry lads but are we looking at the same car ?

the colours dont work together at all, its like they used any ould paint they had lying around.

fair play for the work on the bumper to straighten it to remove the teardrop but thats it.

mesh on bumper is manky, colours go together like cats and dogs, the wheels just looks wrong, the only good thing about it is that its a TS

The blue and grey definatley don't go togther and as for the purple flames, fast and furious wanna be?

Purple and Blue are nice colours together, I am appreciating the spraying they have done, it's not easy or cheap to get something like the Toyota Badges done on the bumper and they have pulled it off nicely. I would change the rims and the grey bit on the bumper, plus I' rid myself of those stupid eyelids. It's got potential and that's what I'm looking at. ;)

Agree with above, it's different nothing wrong with being daring now and then not just your usuall oh! I think i'll lower my car oh! I think i'll get a typhoon :lol:

Someone obviously watches and influenced by west coast customs :thumbsup: nothing wrong with that.

I thought you were after damaging your car when I read the topic headline :eek: As for the car in the photo, each to there own I guess! :rolleyes:

Apart from everything else I think the stance and the wheels look pretty spot on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links