Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Handsfree Install Pics

joey_turbo

Recently got my 2005 D4D T-Spirit, and was quite let down by the fact it seemed to have so many extra's, apart from handsfree.

So fitted a Parrot CK3000, which I have put in all my cars. I prefer the CK3000 becuase there are no extra screens, making it nice and discreet.

I couldn't see any pics of these fitted anywhere else, so went with the option that reuired minimal damage to the dash.

I was hoping to feed the wire in the crevice where the ashtray opens, but that would have meant the device would have been upside down. Which is still usable, but I prefer it to be right.

Used a small file to make a bit of room for the cable on the gear gaitor:

IMAG0265.jpg

Same goes for the chrome surround:

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

Finished article (ignore the masking tape on the stereo):

IMAG0270.jpg

Nice and discreet I think.

I usually have my phone in the ashtray, so its easy to glance at the caller.

Would be interested to see how others have fitted theirs, feel free to post pics on here.

Thanks for your comments.

It seemed like the easiest option at the time, another area for consideration was the small square panel that pops out, to the left of the steering wheel. But with all of the kits I've done in my other cars, they have all been centralised.

I was still hoping to see some other pics of other installs. Doing a search, quite a few people have had these kits fitted by Halfords etc. So interested to know where those have been located.

Thanks for your comments.

It seemed like the easiest option at the time, another area for consideration was the small square panel that pops out, to the left of the steering wheel. But with all of the kits I've done in my other cars, they have all been centralised.

I was still hoping to see some other pics of other installs. Doing a search, quite a few people have had these kits fitted by halfords etc. So interested to know where those have been located.

great job, i couldnt of done better myself and im a vehicle electrician :)

• 3 years later...

How did you fasten the keyboard?

Just use strong double sided sticky pads. I use them for my similar Novero.

How did you fasten the keyboard?

You could use 3M double sided tape to secure it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links