Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Light Lense

mkoowe

Could someone help I have just been involved in a head on smash with my Celica, she is luckily unscathed apart from number plate and passenger side indicator/side light cover. I have tried local toyota dealer who intern has tried nationwide but no go. It does not bear thinking about that I would have to right her off just for a lense. The collision was head on both vehicles doing approx 40 mph and she has come though with flying colours(accident not my fault) I have had chassis check all to the good, so please please could someone help me. Mkoowe

Could someone help I have just been involved in a head on smash with my Celica, she is luckily unscathed apart from number plate and passenger side indicator/side light cover. I have tried local toyota dealer who intern has tried nationwide but no go. It does not bear thinking about that I would have to right her off just for a lense. The collision was head on both vehicles doing approx 40 mph and she has come though with flying colours(accident not my fault) I have had chassis check all to the good, so please please could someone help me. Mkoowe

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Two things - one is to post this request in the Celica section in case someone has spares in their garage, and secondly have you tried some of the online car breakers/spare parts shops? Partsgateway and a few others allow you to detail the part you are looking for and they come back to you to say aye or nay they have it....

good luck!

Many Thanks for your reply, I thought I had posted in the Celica section but I am still a little fluffy after the accident. Yes have tried breakers yards and toyota nationwide nothhing , but I will not give up :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links