Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Tailgate

jedi134

Hi does anyone know of anybody selling a RAV 4.2 tailgate? thanks

Have you seen this one? LINK

Edit

Probably useless as, on closer inspection, it's damaged.

Apologies

My old one is totalled bothwell, remember my post on the rear ended accident damaged rav??

Yeah seen that one Davrav, but its damaged, but i may look into it.

My old one is totalled bothwell, remember my post on the rear ended accident damaged rav??

There are a few advertised as being broken on e-bay. Doubtless you have seen those too :unsure:

Might be worth trying these folk: LINK

There are a few advertised as being broken on e-bay. Doubtless you have seen those too :unsure:

those guys are also on parts gateway.

And sorry - ye - I do remember the pics.

Might just be a matter of time to wait for icy weather til some poor soul front ends their RAV ???

Nope not seen these thanks I will ring them and see what they say.

Has the 3 door rav 4.2 got the same door as the 5 door rav 4.2? and are the doors all the same from year 2000 to 2005?

Hi,

I saw a tailgate from a RAV4 in the Netherlands. Have contacted advertiser to see year of build, condition and color.

If you want that, shipment prices will be considerable, but it's possible.

Will keep you posted.

Edit: It's a black 2005 RAV4 tailgate, used but without scratches. Can go for 100 euro (without shipping. Due to the expected weigth (dunno exactly) i think it's between 25 and 40 euro's shipping costs).

Let me know what you think and if you think you want that.

Greetz

Pim

Hi does anyone know of anybody selling a RAV 4.2 tailgate? thanks

This outfit are worth a try:

Thornton Breakers,755 Thornton Road, Thornton, Bradford W. Yorks BD13 3NW (01274) 834790.

I have no connection with them but they are fine to deal with in my experience.

I have found one but they want £350 for it? do you think this is a fair price? they say its all intact glass, handles etc. But what do you huys think on the price? :unsure:

I have found one but they want £350 for it? do you think this is a fair price? they say its all intact glass, handles etc. But what do you huys think on the price? :unsure:

Does that include transport to you, will it need painting, does everything work?

Can you beat them down?

Ultimately it's worth to them what you are prepared to pay for it - unless they have a queue forming :unsure:

Does that include transport to you, will it need painting, does everything work?

Can you beat them down?

Ultimately it's worth to them what you are prepared to pay for it - unless they have a queue forming :unsure:

Well I`ve rang round every where for 2 weeks and this is the only one thats turned up :thumbsup: I would have to pick it up myself, don`t know what colour it is at the moment, but thats not a problem really as the respray cost is included in the car repair cost. I just wanted to get a rough idea of price, they say its all intact, but untill I see it on friday i will not know. I`m not in any rush, so if its too expensive i`ll leave it.

I told you i had one for waaaaay cheaper here in the Netherlands, but you didn't even reply to that.

Your call offcourse, it could have been delivered to your doorstep or whatever garage. That one for sure was a lot cheaper and to what was told to me in good condition.

Greetz

Pim

I told you i had one for waaaaay cheaper here in the Netherlands, but you didn't even reply to that.

Your call offcourse, it could have been delivered to your doorstep or whatever garage. That one for sure was a lot cheaper and to what was told to me in good condition.

Greetz

Pim

Hi sorry Pim, I just thought that the postage would be expensive? any idea of how much to the UK? also are there any more pictures of this door? looks like its been striped bare? Does not look like its got glass in it either? is there any damage to it?

there are some in the uk for around that price but all have slight damage??????

How could I enquire further for more photos?

:blushing: I think I should have read your post properly sorry :blushing:

You can do it in several ways:

- Go to that website, find the button on the right hand side of the screen saying 'E-mail deze gebruiker' (send e-mail to this user) and write your mail.

- Phone to the number given on that site (above the button with e-mail deze gebruiker). Notice that it's The Netherlands you are calling towards, so call 00 - 31 - 6 - 55728611 (assuming international is 00 from the UK, no need to pause between any of the numbers.)

It is up to you to arrange the transportation and stuff, and to ask for specifics about this tailgate. As i wrote in my previous message, i am assuming the postage only would be somewhere between 25 and 40 euro's(<< link in there), depending on the total weight. But i am sure it would have to be packed too and picked up, but that's up to you to discuss. I have seen on TNT netherlands website that there are possibilities to let them pick up packages on location for a small extra price. Questions about that can de sent directly to TNT (<< link in there too!)

As far as i know this tailgate is black, 2005 RAV4 version, and in good condition and complete.

Greetz

Pim

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links