Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Buying Guide?

npt

Hi guys im just new to the forum and im looking to get a corolla t sport, ive seen one and am going to view it next week, but was looking for info on the t sport in general. its a 54 plate,standard car with 42k fsh,leather etc. Is there anything i should be looking out for as in particular, and what about the running costs as in, is there any expensive service bills just around the corner. Im a noob to the toyota scene as ive been a renault man for quite some time but as most will probably say and i await, you've finally seen sense etc haha

Hi npt - Welcome to TOC. Some info and things worth checking in this post and the thread linked from it. With regards to running costs, do you know when and what was done on the last service?

Welcome mate ,i like you came from renaults (2 megane coupes) via a honda accord, check the above list for common faults if you can call them that ,otherwise check normal things ,brakes ,tyres ,oil ,bodywork etc .

I have had my t -sport since the end of september ,so far all iv done is change a headlight bulb ,500ml of oil and put petrol in it ,although my heater matrix needs decloggin,a motorway blast seems to sort it though :thumbsup: .

toyota build quailty is like comparing a chimp to ian callum(designed a few bmw`s z8 ,5series ,6series) in a car design contest ,it really is that much of a gap.

i love my t-sport iv even named her tessa lol,you wont regret your purchase,make sure you get a mint one :)

cheers guys ur advice/help is much appreciated :thumbsup: ill just go have a look in see whats what,im not sure what was done last service the garage just said fsh in its "mint" condition, what kind of mpg do they return, and yes im past the days of flat out everywhere but only just :yes:

most i ever got was 95miles of 15pound tesco 99 ,i only used lift once,and drove like a nun to work and uni :crybaby: ,normally its about 75miles out of the same amount of petrol ,think i worked it out at 29mpg

well 29mpg aint a lot considering the price of fuel nowadays :crybaby: im quite a calm driver so i should be fine, have any of you guys got details on when the major services are due on the t-sport, i know it may sound stupid its just that buying a car is never the problem for me, its the service bills and stupid things constantly breaking that im trying to avoid with a decent built car rom the start, ive also seen another 55 plate with 21k for sale, thinking on checking that one out first as its half the miles :yahoo:

well 29mpg aint a lot considering the price of fuel nowadays :crybaby:

if fuel prices are a factor for you ,u should look elsewhere as they will only increase

well 29mpg aint a lot considering the price of fuel nowadays :crybaby:

if fuel prices are a factor for you ,u should look elsewhere as they will only increase

yeah pimp i hear what your saying, its not just the price of fuel,as with the increase in buying a diesel and more at the pump they seem to both even out if your not doing a lot of miles, i just thought you would easy see more than 29mpg as its just a 1.8 if you drive it properly :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links