Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dyno Test

etihad

Ayup guys...thinking of getting my compressor on a dyno, was wondering if anyone has done it to there T-sport's or compressors, and how reliable are the results. Also because they rev it to the max does it do any damage in the long run?

You will always get people that don't believe your results as no 2 dyno's are the same.

We had a rolling road day ages ago and the T Sports that came got between 198-206bhp IIRC

All different ages/mileage/mods but the results were very similar.

The VVTL-i engine is designed to be high rev'ing so don't worry about them maxing it out on the dyno :thumbsup:

Where you going to get it dyno'd?? Wouldn't mind have mine done again.

Ayup guys...thinking of getting my compressor on a dyno, was wondering if anyone has done it to there T-sport's or compressors, and how reliable are the results. Also because they rev it to the max does it do any damage in the long run?

they rev it pretty hard on mot as well.

I'm having mine done on Sunday, 1st ever so will tell once done. Is it just to check oil level ok, water level etc etc. Dis you all fill thetank up??? Ta

Well i hope to get high bhp and torque output, I won't be happy if it's under performing. I was thinking RStuning in Leeds.

Well i hope to get high bhp and torque output, I won't be happy if it's under performing. I was thinking RStuning in Leeds.

mate, be prepared, compressors are known to under-perform on the dyno...

nooooo! whats the main reason?

I've heard sometimes dyno testers don't set the dyno right for high revving engines, which can result in giving out false information.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links