Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

  • Join Toyota Owners Club

    Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!





Recommended Posts

Firstly if I posting this message in the wrong saection I apologise. I required window washer water jets for and Avensis Hatchback 2.0 VVTi CDX 5DR

and I also need need a part but I have no idea what it's called! It's part of the window washer system and a small device which fits to the small rubber pipes and splits the stream into two for both sides of the windscreen. Anyone know where I can get the right parts. I'm reluctant to try the internet without a reccomendation as I was ripped off once.

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi ConnyD

My suggestion would be to take the old parts off the car, then go down to your nearest Halfords. They now have a surprising amount of (cheap) replacement washer bits, including "Y" junctions and jets.

A while ago I replaced a very blocked windscreen jet with a breakers one for £5, this lasted about 2 months before becoming blocked again. I then flushed out the system, and put in a Halfords generic one for about £3 - much better than the origional and cheaper !.

Toyota will always get you a direct replacement, but be prepared to spend mega bucks though.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...