Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels With Offset 48 -Too Much?

Lancia2000HF

Hello,

I'm planning on getting a spare set of wheels, and keeping winter tyres on them. I've seen a set that may do the trick, but the offset is 48. I have read elsewhere on this forum that the offset should be between 35-45. Does anyone know for sure if ET48 offset wheels will fit a 2006 2.2 XT4 RAV4, and not rub on anything? The wheels are originally from a Toyota Camry 2.2 v6 sport.

Cheers,

Steve

Oh yes, they saved us last winter on a 2wd car. Would have had trouble getting to Bristol airport without them. It only takes 1 occassion like that for them to pay for themselves.

Since posting, I have been browsing the interweb, and discovered 'spacers'. So with a few 5mm spacers, all should be well with these ET48 wheels I believe.....as long as the bore is correct -but then I suppose some additional spigots will put that right. And then next year, I can buy more blasted spacers and spigots because I'll have mislaid the first lot.

It'd be nice if the wheels just bolted on without spacers, spigots, extended bolts, forkwith-flange-bearings and matching cost-a-lots.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links