Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dmf Conversion Kit

nig.xl

I bought a kit from Euro, supposedly to fit my Rav, but the box is marked up as fitting a Ford Transit or Mondeo TDCI engine.

When I queried it with Euro they said the parts were the same :unsure:

Anyone had a similar experience before the car is stripped and left stranded on ramps ?

I can't answer that question. I must admit it sounds suspect but who know's - maybe???

I can't answer that question. I must admit it sounds suspect but who know's - maybe???

I cannot answer it either, but having just had a DMF kit fitted to my Transit engined cab, I find it hard to believe that it shares the same DMF as your RAV :unsure: I would definitely check out both part numbers, but as Anchs says - maybe??? manufacturers do share parts these days, But TOYOTA + Ford, I hope not :o Stew

Looks like I may have to check with local motor factors in the morning. I would also be very surprised if Ford and Toyota share the same smf kits, soon find out !!

Just to report back, the SMF conversion went on fine. I was told to take no notice of what it says on the box by Euro.

Car drives superbly now, no judders in any gears :thumbsup: Looks like I managed to catch it early.

I bought a kit from Euro, supposedly to fit my Rav, but the box is marked up as fitting a Ford Transit or Mondeo TDCI engine.

When I queried it with Euro they said the parts were the same :unsure:

Anyone had a similar experience before the car is stripped and left stranded on ramps ?

not sure what was in your kit.but as luc make most DMF and indeed invented them, if its a mod without flywheeel renewal then the kit should fit a wide range of cars.

glad your pleased with mod and it must give + you peace of mind.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links