Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good Start

Bibbs

Doesn't bode well for the season.

I've not anything against Ferrari but it's a shame to see any one team so far ahead.

Yeah...once again Ferrari tries to ensure another predictable year. Its time they brought in Ballast like the Touring Cars tried, or something to even them up a little

Am I also alone in thinkning that David Coulthard has missed the boat and is rapidly losing his chance of ever becoming something?

Trouble with ballast in F1 cars is it will make them wildly unstable. They need some sort of handicap scheme though, European Touring Cars used to reverse the previous races' positions & apply them to the grid for the next race, maybe something like that.

As for DC he doesn't help himself by being so off-ish & negative out of the car. <_<

To be honest .. I'm not really interested in F1 anymore .. it's boring ..

I'd like Toyota to do something good mind :thumbsup: But it's nice to see Ferrari win, better than BMW's or Renaults .. :lol:

I think Toyota should go back to WRC ..

DC should be a good driver too .. he's got a chin designed for downforce !!

the car at the back was a toyota! lets hope they can get to

the front!

i agree with bibbs they should go back 2 WRC and touring cars.

kimi :yes:

well, i have to say that i though the race was fantastic, but i get sick of it when people moan because schumacher and ferrari are so far ahead: its not there fault. Blame williams and mclaren for building crap cars.

It was good to see both toyota's, but in their 3rd year, i'd have expeced themn to be more competative.

I kinda miss the charisma and slapstick that the likes of Mansell etc brought, they could entertain otside the car as well as in, these days everything seems more intense. I know its the racing that does the talking but I felt there was a ceratin lack of excitment and 'edgeiness' missing from Australia last weekend?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links