Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Key Programming

sparky77

I am very late to the party, but thought I would share the success I had programming my new Avensis 2003 keys for the immobiliser (no trouble programming remote lock/unlock via the previous procedures).

I found that the below Instructions were successful when the
"insert then remove/insert key 4x then open/close driver door 6 times and then insert new key"
procedure did not work ...

Press accelerator (gas) and brake pedals at same time, insert, but do not turn, master key, press accelerator (gas) 5x then press brake 6x then remove master, security light stays off,  insert new key, security light blinks for about 50-60s then turns off, remove new key, press brake (exits program mode) and test new key.  Voila!

hello there is it possible to make a spare key and remote for a 2014 one from those keys bought from eBay to get it to work in the car and turn it on plus where do i get the transponder chip from or i have to go threw those lock people just like to have another spare key

• 1 year later...

Also in serch for a key Shell, original is Valeo key and seems that all available on Ebay/Aliexpress is for Denso. Internal Shell doesent fit correctly and its almost imposible to close/screw cover

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links