Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service History

britprius

In the USA it is possible to check service history of a Toyota online, is this available in the UK if not does anyone know why and should we press Toyota to make it available.

In the USA it is possible to check service history of a Toyota online, is this available in the UK if not does anyone know why and should we press Toyota to make it available.

if you look on the argo forum under miissing service info, kingo gives advice on checking service information.

hope this helps.

if you look on the argo forum under miissing service info, kingo gives advice on checking service information.

hope this helps.

Thanks Guru i have visited the suggested post but this again goes through the dealer, i live out in the sticks and nearest dealer is 40+ miles away and as the owner of a Toyota (SH) i should be able to see any recalls updates and warranty work carried out on my vehicle directly as in the USA without the hassle of going to the dealer.

hope this helps.

Thanks Guru i have visited the suggested post but this again goes through the dealer, i live out in the sticks and nearest dealer is 40+ miles away and as the owner of a Toyota (SH) i should be able to see any recalls updates and warranty work carried out on my vehicle directly as in the USA without the hassle of going to the dealer.

see what you mean.pity we have not got that option here as you say.

hope this helps.

see what you mean.pity we have not got that option here as you say.

This may sound overboard but since the information held by Toyota is on cars that we own could we use the freedom of information act to achieve the desired result.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links