Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interesting Video On Improvements Of Gen3 Over Gen2 Prius

Grumpy Cabbie

This was posted on the US Prius forums and gives a good indication on the improvements with the gen3 Prius compared to the older gen2.

Good advert, interesting too :thumbsup:

I wonder what the 4th generation willl bring when it arrives, as no doubt it will.

Good advert, thanks for posting it! :thumbsup:

A little bit disingenuous in some cases, for example it talks about the improved torque of the petrol engine but fails to mention the lower torque provided by the (smaller) electric motor. And somebody not in the know would assume that the Gen 2 Prius does not have a series / parallel hybrid drivetrain. You have to listen carefully to what is really being said :rolleyes:

All in all, a video that makes me feel good about my car. I watched it three times to make sure. :D

As an owner very pleased with my Gen 2, I only watched the advert the once, but I guess as a Gen 2 owner I was more confident that I had bought the right car... :P

PS I'm only joking, I reckon most Prius owners irrespective of model have a big grin that takes months if not years to wear off!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links